Is the Kotobukiya Danger Room Sessions line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we'll at least be seeing Cyclops revealed at SDCC, possibly X-Force Wolverine, and maybe something else? He did say "Almost done... And you will be seeing him [Cyclops] unveiled at Comic Con... Along with a few others."

What sucks is that this line went from the novel idea of a new release every other month to one release a year =/

Koto hasn't released an X-Force Wolvie. I think the one you're thinking of is a custom based on the danger room wolvie,which i'm desperate to get.

Koto hasn't released an X-Force Wolvie. I think the one you're thinking of is a custom based on the danger room wolvie,which i'm desperate to get.

They did show a prototype at SDCC'10. Not a custom
wolvie10.jpg

They did show a prototype at SDCC'10. Not a custom

Yea; I think that Wolvie, the Sabretooth, and Rogue were the only three that were cancelled, right? If Sosa is saying something cancelled is being released at this years SDCC, it's probably this since the mold has been to production before and is just an easy repaint (which sucks, cuz I want Rogue!!)

Just absolutely hate the waist on this Wolverine from Koto'. Too damn wide! Chest and waist are of the same size.

That's my exact feeling about the Rogue sculpt. If they would just pull in her waist and loosen her belt up, it'd be perfect

img2262t.jpg

Last edited:
The danger room line is great, I have all of them except for Magneto. Not sure how I feel about him.

Back