Kotobukiya Magneto (possibly Danger Room Sessions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does that mean? The koto Mags will skyrocket in price?

It already has. It has been steadily climbing since it's release. This piece and Spidey have both sold north of $300 on the bay. It will only continue to rise. I have said it before but I'll say it again, the Koto Mags is the BEST Magneto statue I have ever seen. THE BEST!

It already has. It has been steadily climbing since it's release. This piece and Spidey have both sold north of $300 on the bay. It will only continue to rise. I have said it before but I'll say it again, the Koto Mags is the BEST Magneto statue I have ever seen. THE BEST!

I found a really good price yesterday on Ebay for it. Should be here within the week. Monday I will be calling all LCS within a 2 hour drive for Spidey.

As soon as I got this email I darted straight to Ebay.

I found a really good price yesterday on Ebay for it. Should be here within the week. Monday I will be calling all LCS within a 2 hour drive for Spidey.

I went to Amazon for mine, fingers crossed it actually ships since it's PO. Mind if I ask how much you paid on ebay?

You are a wise man. Sosa has done some great work for Koto. However, nothing tops those 2 pieces in my book. They were both must haves for my collection.

I went to Amazon for mine, fingers crossed it actually ships since it's PO. Mind if I ask how much you paid on ebay?

$225 plus shipping came up to $240 all together. From a1toys12. He had 100% positive feedback. Just waiting on tracking number.

It is money well spent. As soon as you get it in your hands, you'll see. Congratulations!!:clap

The guy I got it from says that he is having it shipped directly from Kotobukiya and they shipped it today. I got the tracking number but it's not updating as of just yet. He says he has a lead on another rare Koto but I am waiting to receive the Mags first.

NINJA EDIT: It has been picked up from Torrance, CA. I just searched Kotobukiya USA and the address was Torrance, CA. So excited. Should be here Friday.:hi5:

Last edited:
So that other rare Koto they had in stock was a Colossus but it's gone now. Apparently they had around 6 or so left in the warehouse earlier that day but they sold out. No Spideys left at all either but I got what I really wanted so I'm happy. I'll post pics when it comes in.

So that other rare Koto they had in stock was a Colossus but it's gone now. Apparently they had around 6 or so left in the warehouse earlier that day but they sold out. No Spideys left at all either but I got what I really wanted so I'm happy. I'll post pics when it comes in.

Colossus??!!! Man!!! I really want it. :thud:

The Master of Magnetism is here

100_8931.jpg

100_8923.jpg

100_8929.jpg

100_8930.jpg

100_8924.jpg

100_8927.jpg

100_8926.jpg

A couple of Family Photos

100_8933.jpg

100_8932.jpg

100_8939.jpg

old pic's

Colossus??!!! Man!!! I really want it. :thud:

I wasn't gonna tell anyone about it until I made sure I had it in my hands lol. But they had the Max Eisenhardt so I consider that a blessing. Still want that Colossus though.

I wasn't gonna tell anyone about it until I made sure I had it in my hands lol. But they had the Max Eisenhardt so I consider that a blessing. Still want that Colossus though.

SWEET! so do you have the Eisenhardt now? take some pic's when you can, like to see it

SWEET! so do you have the Eisenhardt now? take some pic's when you can, like to see it

Not yet but it's on it's way. Fedex says it's in Carson. I just got my Thor and X Force Wolvie so he'll go somewhere near them. I've spent way too much money these past couple of weeks. If anyone in here plays Marvel Vs Capcom 2, my favorite Teams are MSP and ScrubClops so I gotta get the Koto Cable.

Just got this sweet piece from Vince-Vell. Pics don't do this repaint justice. I'll be taking a few pics of my own and a video soon

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC11bVuZGCM[/ame]

MagsLong.jpg

Just got this sweet piece from Vince-Vell. Pics don't do this repaint justice. I'll be taking a few pics of my own and a video soon
]

It really looks fantastic! I messaged Vince a week ago about re-painting Cyclops and he said that he's all booked throughout the summer and that I'll need to contact him again afterwards.

If you don't mind me asking, about what percentage of the statue's msrp did you pay to redo the paint with Vince? I'm hoping Cyke comes out to at least less than half of what I paid for him

Back