Kotobukiya Magneto (possibly Danger Room Sessions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is too small to match up with the SSC Cyclops PF. You are much better off waiting for a Magneto PF if you want to display them together. I'm picking up this piece to mix in with my Bowen X-MEN statues. The scale of the Koto Mags will work with them.

It's an amazing sculpt. I wouldn't worry much about the paint app, I have eight Koto FS statues and no paint issues yet **knock on wood**, plus even if they did Koto has great customer service. I would only worry if I were overseas because returning something would be a pain in the a$$! Just think, you hear about five - ten issues out of the hundreds - thousand or so they produce. As with every company in this biz, there will be flaws here and there.

Hard decision between the BD and Koto Mags, but I think I'm going with Koto's because of price tag and the base. I love both poses, but I fear the BD will hit the $225 - $250 range. We'll see!

Hard decision between the BD and Koto Mags, but I think I'm going with Koto's because of price tag and the base. I love both poses, but I fear the BD will hit the $225 - $250 range. We'll see!

The Magneto BD previewed is nice. However, the Koto Mags is a better looking piece all the way around for me. Better pose and cheaper price. Even if the BD Magneto was the same price as Koto's, I'd pick up Koto's piece. I really like it that much more.

The Magneto BD previewed is nice. However, the Koto Mags is a better looking piece all the way around for me. Better pose and cheaper price. Even if the BD Magneto was the same price as Koto's, I'd pick up Koto's piece. I really like it that much more.

I just love the overall intensity of the BD piece! It looks like he's about to unleash hell on the X-Men! It's really all about how I'm going to display him up against my future X-Men display...and I think both go well, but the BD might have a slight edge.

Thing is, I love the Koto piece just as much, so I think price and the base will win me over. I've started with the Koto X-Men DRS already, so I might as well keep it going w/ another Koto gem.

I preordered the Koto Mags from my LCS. I just couldn't say no to this statue. It looks so damn good. Best Magneto I've seen to date.

Been looking high and low for this statue at a reasonable price...finally found it! Amazing piece and I can see why the prices have skyrocketed!

XMenDisplay.jpg

Glad you guys like it:)

What's not to like Erick? Best Magneto statue ever made IMHO. This and the Koto Spidey are your best work as far as I'm concerned. Now, I just want to know if there are any plans for a Koto Green Goblin in the fine arts line. The Venom you did looks AWESOME but for me, old Norman is still Spidey's greatest enemy and I would love to see a Koto GG. Have you started on one yet?

Keep up the great work Erick. Your skills are amazing and your fantastic sculpts just keep getting better over time. It's an obvious sign that you are truly trying to master your craft. As collectors, we benefit greatly from your hard work. Thank you.

What's not to like Erick? Best Magneto statue ever made IMHO. This and the Koto Spidey are your best work as far as I'm concerned. Now, I just want to know if there are any plans for a Koto Green Goblin in the fine arts line. The Venom you did looks AWESOME but for me, old Norman is still Spidey's greatest enemy and I would love to see a Koto GG. Have you started on one yet?

Keep up the great work Erick. Your skills are amazing and your fantastic sculpts just keep getting better over time. It's an obvious sign that you are truly trying to master your craft. As collectors, we benefit greatly from your hard work. Thank you.

Thank you Flip,
That means a lot! No idea on the rest of the line up until I get assigned new characters.
Hopefully comic con will bring some cool new releases :)

Thank you Flip,
That means a lot! No idea on the rest of the line up until I get assigned new characters.
Hopefully comic con will bring some cool new releases :)

Thanks for the reply Erick. I look forward to the Con and possibly seeing some new releases and more of your great work. :yess:

Been looking high and low for this statue at a reasonable price...finally found it! Amazing piece and I can see why the prices have skyrocketed!

XMenDisplay.jpg

Nice Set up!! from your display, I am only missing Wolverine. Congratulations on the sweet score.

:goodpost:I totally agree. Magneto is the best statue from erick as of yet. It is the best Magneto in any scale out there period.:yess:

Yeah I want him too but he's a pain to find and I don't feel like paying the prices I'm seeing him at.

Moving discussion here from the Venom thread.

Well ****! Just got this email from Entertainment Earth :(

"Dear Mel Saint Marceaux,

Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth. We have been notified by
the manufacturer that we will not be receiving any additional shipments of
Marvel Magneto Fine Art Statue, (Item DC01496), because they have
discontinued production of this item at this point in time. The item has
been removed from your order.

If this item is again made available, we will contact you for a possible
re-order. We apologize for the inconvenience, as we certainly would have
preferred to fill your order. Your order information appears below."

Moving discussion here from the Venom thread.

Well ****! Just got this email from Entertainment Earth :(

"Dear Mel Saint Marceaux,

Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth. We have been notified by
the manufacturer that we will not be receiving any additional shipments of
Marvel Magneto Fine Art Statue, (Item DC01496), because they have
discontinued production of this item at this point in time. The item has
been removed from your order.

If this item is again made available, we will contact you for a possible
re-order. We apologize for the inconvenience, as we certainly would have
preferred to fill your order. Your order information appears below."

As soon as I got this email I darted straight to Ebay.

Back