Kotobukiya ARTFX Man of Steel - Superman 1/6 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_01.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_04.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_05.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_03.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_02.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_07.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_09.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_10.jpg

Kotobukiya_ManofSteel_11.jpg

Last edited:
Oops! Forgot this shouldve been in the Statue section. Sorry :slap: mods feel free to merge or close/delete this sucker

Looks pretty good. I hope HT does better with the Headsculpt though.

It's a nice statue. The only complaint I have is the cape. The fabric on the inside of the cape wear it's folded & stiched. I don't like how they did that.

This is a nice looking statue no doubt, but I think I like the DC Collectibles one better. I love the new suit and think it looks good on screen and in motion and in all the pictures that have been released, but with this statue I don't think it comes off as well. It's one of the few times where I've thought it needed the trunks or something to help break up the blue a little better.

depends on how good it is for me. The HT one pretty much does it for me for Reeve Sups. One thing in particular I'm looking for in the PF is the 'S' on the chest to be sewn in and not a decal. Same with the one on the back unless they got for a sculpted cape which I hope not. Sculpted cape would be an immediate pass for me

Back