Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jordans sold out online in a matter of seconds. Seriously, how does that happen? Pressed the button two seconds too late so I obviously missed out on them. :mad:

So I just paid an eBay scalper an ungodly sum for these. Oh, why won't the shame wash away?

tumblr_l27mrf70BA1qbvx0xo1_500.gif

I bet she did. :lol They always do. Us nerds are a special breed. They can't get rid of us. They'd be crazy too.

Nike 'Tianjans' will be mine!

Griffey Air Max 2 are dropping next week too.....oh yeah. :rock

Saddle up.

I also highly encourage these products to keep your sneakers fresh -

- Sole Protectors
- Sneaker Shields

And yes, I use them both. They really work. :rock

My dream is to one day be pulling in enough cash freelancing to buy a pair of these (the original design) and wear them every single day until they eventually disintegrate into a fine powder.

R0019381.jpg

Yankee, how are the Lebron 12s? I almost grabbed a pair of the Double Helix's, but passed. The price was just too much. For Jordans? Sure. But couldn't for Lebron. They were VERY tempting though. I may convince myself elsewise in the future.

Thoughts?

I picked up a pair of the University Reds - Griffey Air Max II today. The Air Max II and IIIs were my fave, so it was a no brainer for me. :rock

Back