Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H4gCF4T.jpg

I would've much preferred clear soles to the blue ones but just about everything else is faithful to the originals. Good cop.

Royal Foams get re-released on Dec 15th....I'm about to cry.

Hopefully, Nike is smart and they release a **** ton.

I got some Royal Blue Foams and some Black Cat 13s this weekend!!! :rock

It was def a good day. :rock

I have a bunch of dunks from about 10 years ago that I want to get rid of. Anyone know of good spots to sell shoes? Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's another. I also like Air Force 1. Really slowed down buying sneakers as I've gotten older. Really just buy what I really like and what I'd wear and not keep in the box for months at a time.

Here's another. I also like Air Force 1. Really slowed down buying sneakers as I've gotten older. Really just buy what I really like and what I'd wear and not keep in the box for months at a time.

Nice, and I like the way you think. I wear all of mine as well - with protection of course. :lol

I load mine up with Sneaker Shields/Sole Protectors and I'm good to go.

Nice, and I like the way you think. I wear all of mine as well - with protection of course. :lol

I load mine up with Sneaker Shields/Sole Protectors and I'm good to go.

My wife thought I lost my mind when I put the Sole Protectors on. She saw me in the bathroom with my sneakers and a blower dryer and just stated laughing!!! Gotta keep those soles clean. :wink1:

Last edited:
My wife thought I lost my mind when I put the Sole Protectors on. She saw me in the bathroom with my sneakers and a blower dryer and just stated laughing!!! Gotta keep those soles clean. :wink1:

Amen to that. :rock

I get people handing me **** all the time for them too and still don't care. :lol

I picked up a pair of BHM Jordan 1s....WOW. I never cared for the 1s, but this colorway is crazy good. I love it. And the ability to switch out Swooshes and Jordan Wings really makes it unique. Great cop.

Copped the 31 All Stars, 31 banned, AJ 1 retro, and Aj 13 Black Cats today.

I think the Cats are really underrated. I copped too and love them

Got a pair of AJ1 All-Stars today - best of the All-Star releases IMO. Those 31s look really good tho too, just not a fan of the design. The All-Star 6s fell flat for me altogether.

I think the Cats are really underrated. I copped too and love them

Got a pair of AJ1 All-Stars today - best of the All-Star releases IMO. Those 31s look really good tho too, just not a fan of the design. The All-Star 6s fell flat for me altogether.

Yea the 6's just don't do it for me. The AJ1 all stars sold out pretty fast.

Back