Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After months of searching, I've finally come across my grail boots.

The collection's pretty much complete at this point.

2h6f66d.jpg

Grails are on the far right and they're amazing. I've been looking for a pair of knee-high combats with no tread and that classic sleek shape. Up until earlier this week, haven't found a thing. I came across these on Etsy and their measurements matched mine exactly. :rock The leather was pretty stiff at first so I spent my morning restoring them to comfort. Still need to stop by Walgreen's to get some traction pads for the soles because the rubber on them has completely hardened -- they're from the '40s or '50s.

My canvas sneaker boots can suck it. :lol

Just got in an order for these
air-jordan-1-joker-release-reminder-1.jpg

Nicknamed "Joker". The AJ retro 3 is also done up in this color way but was digging the 1's with more purple. Mixing Joker and Jordan did me in.

Anybody got the re stock of Retro '88 Jordan 3?

Wow it's been a while since the last entry...guess there's not enough sneaker heads on the Freak boards...To answer your question I try to purchase these DAMN things every time they get re stocked and just when I think I'm getting somewhere nothing :slap but I do have my eyes on these bad boys

It's good to see more actual Sneaker enthusiasts in this thread!

I slowed down on buying sneakers, mostly because I was spending too much, but also 'cause pretty much every release even general are a pain in the *** to get.

The next kicks I really want are the Jordan 4 Green Glow and Toro Bravos.

I'm on the hunt for the Jordan black toe 1's in 11.5

Have had much luck on Nike.com recently

I slowed down on buying sneakers, mostly because I was spending too much, but also 'cause pretty much every release even general are a pain in the *** to get.

:exactly: totally agree with you buying sneakers isn't what it used to be...

It is a pain, I was ready to get the '88 Jordan retro. And guess what site crashes. Lol

I'm also waiting for those 2.

WOW...I was actually able to snag a pair of the Camo Foams on Nike.com this morning,it's true when they say you have to be patient when it comes to the 8am release time online...I was on a virtual line for almost 20 min :slap

I'm going for a pair of Air Jordans on Nike's website next weekend. It's my first time going for an online drop like this. Any advice? Are these drops as difficult as a Mondo poster release or is it doable?

Help!

Are in-store releases a 'safer' bet (or even possible)?

Back