Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these on the net a few years ago, but saw someone wearing them in public for the first time, last year.
Scared the $h!t out of me! :panic:

toes-shoes1.png

Saw these on the net a few years ago, but saw someone wearing them in public for the first time, last year.
Scared the $h!t out of me! :panic:

toes-shoes1.png

I bought this pair back in 2007 when they first hit the market to run in. They're great, but now that they've become a fashion thing and everyone and there mom has a pair I can't bring myself to wear them anymore.

Anywho. My latest buy...

348srxt.png

A few from my collection. I gotta grab a new pair of black superstars for regular day tramping.

scaled.php

Campus ST Black

scaled.php

Rookmead Lo's Black

scaled.php

High Post Lo's Burgandy

scaled.php

Stan Smith Stingray 80's Lux

scaled.php

Campus II Wampas

scaled.php

Superstar II Kermits

anyone have any of the Reebok zig's? I need a super comfortable running/training shoe for beat up feet.

How would you rate them in comfort level? Also, is it kind of a stiff shoe (meaning can you bend the shoe really easily)? I need to go to a mall and check them out I guess :slap

Anyone likes Jordans? I have 9.5s I'm really need to move... Cool grey 11s and the Bordeauxs, 2 pairs size 9.5, both dead-stock.

My uncle owns a sneaker store in Chicago.

So, I suppose neon colored things is coming back in style?

I was in target not to long ago and they had tom-like girl shoes in almost every neon color imaginable. Then they had shirts in most the same colors.

I designed a pair on NIKE ID and they arrived today. I'm a huge UGA fan, my wife graduated from UGA, and my son's nursery was decorated with UGA stuff. So here they are.
56745ef5.jpg

7b1fd7f0.jpg

d9dc4da5.jpg

56745ef5.jpg

Sorry for bumping, but this thread cannot die. :)
Just received these Corcoran original 10" jump boots today and I'm currently wearing them in the house/anywhere else I can to break them in. They're stiff buggers.

Corcoran-1500-jump-boot-black.png

My default shoes were ankle-high Demonia sneakers (Converse clones), but they were in terrible condition with no way to make it through the winter, so I decided to just wear boots 24/7 -- my new default being these ones since they're actual combats that will last me for years.

That's the fourth pair of combat boots I now own. All different lengths and levels of formality/grunginess. I just love this stuff.

I had a pair of steeltoe 14 hole Commandos in high school, loved them so much i bought a pair of 3 hole green ones in same style then years later bought another pair of 14's but made by Underground England..not sure if they made Commandos previously but, they were pretty much the exact same boot and good quality.

14 hole Undergrounds,i did not fashion red laces though. XD
!CFrunI!B2k~$(KGrHqUOKjsE0ZekV7WMBNV879ev1w~~_3.JPG

rofl all these guys wearing womens knee high boots. sad

I had a pair of steeltoe 14 hole Commandos in high school, loved them so much i bought a pair of 3 hole green ones in same style then years later bought another pair of 14's but made by Underground England..not sure if they made Commandos previously but, they were pretty much the exact same boot and good quality.

14 hole Undergrounds,i did not fashion red laces though. XD
!CFrunI!B2k~$(KGrHqUOKjsE0ZekV7WMBNV879ev1w~~_3.JPG

Do you know of any other manufacturers that do stuff like this? The one thing I haven't found yet is a pair of leather knee-highs with a low heel (1-1.75") that don't look clunky. Preferably no tread or very thin. I feel like no one makes them like that anymore.

rofl all these guys wearing womens knee high boots. sad

Sounds like someone just can't pull them off. ;)

Sorry for bumping, but this thread cannot die. :)
Just received these Corcoran original 10" jump boots today and I'm currently wearing them in the house/anywhere else I can to break them in. They're stiff buggers.

Corcoran-1500-jump-boot-black.png

My default shoes were ankle-high Demonia sneakers (Converse clones), but they were in terrible condition with no way to make it through the winter, so I decided to just wear boots 24/7 -- my new default being these ones since they're actual combats that will last me for years.

That's the fourth pair of combat boots I now own. All different lengths and levels of formality/grunginess. I just love this stuff.

NICE.
when i was in Wellington, some of the pub bouncers wont let me in because of these type of boots. wearing a pair of steel capped docs. lolz

love wearing them for late night events. warm feet. handy weapon of choice in a brawl/riot. :lol

Back