Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yankee, how are the Lebron 12s? I almost grabbed a pair of the Double Helix's, but passed. The price was just too much. For Jordans? Sure. But couldn't for Lebron. They were VERY tempting though. I may convince myself elsewise in the future.

Thoughts?

I picked up a pair of the University Reds - Griffey Air Max II today. The Air Max II and IIIs were my fave, so it was a no brainer for me. :rock

Congrats on the get, man. :duff

I say pull the trigger on the 12s. I think they're the best-looking Lebrons in recent memory, plus they boast Nike's latest tech. I wouldn't pay retail, $200, though.

Some models were going for $138 during, I believe, Cyber Monday. While you likely won't find a deal that good now, anything around $150 or $160 is much more palatable.

Got my Griffey's in. Another happy customer. :rock

Anyone eyeing the gold foamposites coming up for PO soon?

I bought PUMA X ALIFE classics these:

alife-puma-suede-15-years-running-collection-1.jpg

Very happy indeed.

Picked up some Air Jordan 7s Marvin the Martians - I really never cared for the 7 design, but this colorway got me for the nostalgia. Surprisingly comfortable. Love em.

Who copped the Flu's?

I was fortunate enough to get an order in. It really wasn't too much of a mad house. I'm thinking they increased ES for this one. The French Blues had a much crazier drop, IMO.

Back