Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a shoe loving woman. It's crazy to me that there are women who do not go gaga over them. Jenn and I were out shopping last night and I got to the shoes and started foaming from the mouth. She looked totally bored.

Anyways. Bought a bunch so I'm here to share. I got a pair of Fila a couple of weeks ago. White, as I only buy white running shoes. It's a thing.
alano.jpg

Last night and today I bought these from Aldo. It's my favorite shoe place:

Lafera.jpg

alcosiba.jpg

straube.jpg

guske.jpg

Last edited:
In grade 6 i think it was, i had Fila FX-100's..probally one of the most comfortable pair of shoes i had owned back then.

I had these same ones though, mine had red on the side with the blue.
fx100nvygen.jpg

I'm a Vans guy 100%....they should endorse me :) :lol

Vans checkerboards!

I need to get a new pair. Wore my last pair so much I wore holes all in them, and then eventually the heel ripped on the one so my foot wouldn't stay in them.

They were my favorite pair of shoes.

These were my all time fave shoes that I've ever owned.
The DC Travis Barker Remix shoes. They were available many years
ago 2004-5 ish. The one's that I owned are wasted and in the bin now.
Damn should have bought 2 pairs..:slap

DCremix.jpg
DCremix1.jpg

Vans make the best slip-on hands down, but I'll always be an Adidas guy for life.

Vans checkerboards!

I need to get a new pair. Wore my last pair so much I wore holes all in them, and then eventually the heel ripped on the one so my foot wouldn't stay in them.

They were my favorite pair of shoes.

That's right! Vans checkerboards are classics! I have a few pairs that I've gone through already, just a fantastic shoe and you can just keep wearing them, until like Nuka Cola Kid said, your foot goes right through them :lol

I've been rocking these for awhile now and just bought a brand new pair for $30 on sale...so comfy and such a lightweight shoe.

80575901_vans-authentic-black_m.jpg

31245_large.jpg

^ I hate the insoles on VANS shoes. They seem to come off on me every time, but I still buy them :)

Decided to go off the beaten path (no pun intended) with my shoes for once. I've been wanting to buy knee-high boots for quite some time, but never acted on the impulse -- until I saw these. They're canvas, so they work with nearly everything I wear.
Oh, and they're amazing. Just got 'em today.

81gAWLwVVnL._SL1500_.jpg

My old 'typical' shoes can jump off a cliff for all I care. :lol

Decided to go off the beaten path (no pun intended) with my shoes for once. I've been wanting to buy knee-high boots for quite some time, but never acted on the impulse -- until I saw these. They're canvas, so they work with nearly everything I wear.

81gAWLwVVnL._SL1500_.jpg

I always thought these were for girls :monkey1

81gAWLwVVnL._SL1500_.jpg

....you should've bought some doc martens. most comfortable pair of boots you'll ever wear.

I always thought these were for girls :monkey1

It's unisex deal. There's a small niche of guys that can pull them off...

...and think I might be one of them. For a long time, I've had this feeling that knee-highs would somehow work on me. And in the midst of all the leather and über-goth boots out there, these were waiting.:yess:

It's unisex deal. There's a small niche of guys that can pull them off...

...and think I might be one of them. For a long time, I've had this feeling that knee-highs would somehow work on me. And in the midst of all the leather and über-goth boots out there, these were waiting.:yess:

thats cool, makes sense, awesome,
hey wats going on with your siggy?

thats cool, makes sense, awesome,
hey wats going on with your siggy?

Decided it was time for a new one. Still going with NIИ, since the HT Predator 2 hasn't been revealed yet and I was originally planning on using the official pictures for my next sig.

Decided it was time for a new one. Still going with NIИ, since the HT Predator 2 hasn't been revealed yet and I was originally planning on using the official pictures for my next sig.

oh no I like it,
but before each pic was showing below each other, now looks perfect

oh no I like it,
but before each pic was showing below each other, now looks perfect

Yeah, they were seperate images at first. Guess I can't get away with going over the size requirements. :lol They're all one image now.

81gAWLwVVnL._SL1500_.jpg

I had these ____ kickers for years but, 14 hole made by Underground and previously had a couple pair of Commandos. I loved these boots and might get a pair again soon.

rngr30-2.jpg

Back