Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep finding myself wandering in my man cave and just staring at his lanky creepy a$$. Most bang for my collecting buck in a long time. Messing around with some color lighting effects - amazing how drastically he changes with the different lighting and color shades.

Normal room light…
IMG_7420.jpeg
IMG_7421.jpeg

Then will different filter colors purple, blue, and then aquamarine.
IMG_7425.jpeg
IMG_7429.jpeg
IMG_7436.jpeg
IMG_7439.jpeg

I released mine from his crypt...and WOW what a beautiful set:love:

From the box art, the sculpts,the paint work and the tailoring. All excellent!

The head sculpts are some of the sharpest i've seen, and more than match the proto. Paint apps maybe not so much, but they still look excellent with some really nice subtle detail work on the tiny veins and skin imperfections.

My only nitpick is that the accessories are a little on light side. Would have loved if they had included the feathered quill he uses to sign the letter and maybe a wine bottle and glass.
Anyways the incredible door diorama more than makes up for it, and looks wonderful on the shelf.

For those of you who are still on the fence buy the web exclusive before it's gone.:cool:

Awaiting Hutter...

DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0171.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG

These are great times for fans of the old Horror classics.

On the KP Facebook page someone posted a pic of their KP Orlok along side the old Sideshow versions of The Phantom of the Opera and London after Midnight figures.

KP replied and said that one of them will be getting an update. My money is on the Phantom:pray:

London After Midnight is public domain, like Nosferatu. So that is probably the route they will take. Chaney isn't really a vampire in that film though. It's like an episode of Scooby Doo in reverse. He dresses up like a Vampire to scare a superstitious murderer into confessing. If the film was ever found, everyone would probably be disappointed in the reality vs. the film we have all conjured in our minds over the years,lol.

Watch Lugosi's Mark of the Vampire. It's a sound remake (with some liberties taken) of LAM.

Back