Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes ,they told me that since almost a year many Company have problems with shipping and custom facility . Everything Is more slow and more controlled 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yes ,they told me that since almost a year many Company have problems with shipping and custom facility . Everything Is more slow and more controlled 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ugh. I am becoming increasingly annoyed at items being paid for (in some cases a whole year) before they ship. This isn't Kickstarter or Indiegogo. It's a real drag.

I wonder if this only applies to direct orders from KP? I know it took about a month longer for people who ordered directly from their site to get their Nosferatus. Wouldn't surprise me if Sideshow ships in December and KP in January.

I wonder if this only applies to direct orders from KP? I know it took about a month longer for people who ordered directly from their site to get their Nosferatus. Wouldn't surprise me if Sideshow ships in December and KP in January.
I dont know..maybe ..but im in Italy and i recived my Nosferatu a month After like everyone else

It seems to me (based on past figures) that Sideshow has their own product shipment sent straight from the factory, not from KP - hence the reason they get stock months before anyone else. I guess the lesson here is to always order with Sideshow.

I’ve stopped paying attention to release dates anymore. Nothing is on time anymore. It’s either really early or late but rarely as quoted. I just preorder and wait for imminent arrival notices.
That's cool, until you have to keep track of all this stuff and it becomes a job. Then you look at your list and go "Oh My Gawd, I've had over $1,000 tied up for two years!" Then, the Bruce Banner DNA kicks in, and the neighboring town pays the price. The next thing ya know, you're fighting Godzilla because your rage has turned you into a kaiju....then it matters,,,, doesn't it, Mr. Buttmuch, huh?? huh??? Especially when bread is $87 a loaf, and gas is $177.9 a gallon!!! Must control the rage......:1-1::toilet_cl😉😉

I ordered directly from KP and live in US. When I ordered, SS didn't have the Deluxe on their website yet. Need Lee and Cushing.

1698855312682.png

The expected shipping date is still December on Sideshow, so there's a decent chance they'll be released this month.

I just saw the delay email! Disappointing, but I'm glad they aren't rushing things.

Yeah, got the scary we’re going to cancel your order email if you don’t protect your order now notice. Not really surprised as we haven’t heard anything recently. I’d rather they take their time and do them right than rush them.

My 2 cents: These things are most likely sitting in a cargo container, either at port authority or at sea. The same way Vinney was. This country has never recovered from COVID backlogs.

I think we’d have seen it released in China through places like Kit already if they had already completed production. I agree that shipping is still an area that hasn’t quite returned to ‘normal’ yet from the pandemic. The irony of Dracula’s ship potentially being stuck at sea or having delays is not lost on me :lol

Back