Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a nice set but the Peter Cushing gurning face is awful.
dr.JPG

dra.JPG

It's not a perfect sculpt, but I appreciate KP giving us multiple options. Sculpting expressive faces is difficult, which is why companies like Hot Toys usually just go with blank expressions. It'll be fun messing around with the different Lee and Cushing sculpts. Lots of posing potential!

The face will probably look better posed like that screen grab too. In context of a fight pose it would look better than standing around looking like someone farted at him. It’s admittedly the weakest sculpt of the bunch. The other two heads are incredible as are all of Lee’s.

Kaustic Plastik is the most interesting company right now for me. Finally someone who doesn't make only popular stuff at the moment like Marvel or Star Wars stuff.
I'll probably buy this Hammer set, but maybe not with all the head sculpts (not a fan of the Cushing angry face mentionned)
So I'll probably buy them separately. Not sure if I need the 3 heads for Lee either. It's nice to have the option but I rarely change the head I use so I don't need all of them.

After that my dream would be to have a 1/6 Bride of Frankenstein

Or even (but I think I can only dream) an Asa Vajda figure from the movie Black Sunday (la maschera del demonio)
I would kill to have a figure of the gothic queen Barbara Steele. We can imagine two head sculpts, one neutral and one with the horrible scars from the mask. And a chest piece with exposed ribs.

barbarasteele.png

black-sunday.jpg

But I don't know if this movie is well known outside of Europe. Maybe it's too niche. But it's a shame because Mario Bava movies are great.

But it's not going to happen...

Kaustic Plastik is the most interesting company right now for me. Finally someone who doesn't make only popular stuff at the moment like Marvel or Star Wars stuff.

After that my dream would be to have a 1/6 Bride of Frankenstein
You're speaking my language friend.

Personally, I would love them to tackle Norman and Mother's corpse from Psycho. In color, as opposed to the Rainman Arts set I have. I have been collecting movie monsters since the Aurora Days. I had dreams as a kid that are seeing fruition decades later via these companies. Amazing times.

It is a nice set but the Peter Cushing gurning face is awful.
View attachment 634599
View attachment 634600
The teeth-gritting face is very accurate, but it may not be the sculpt we need. Maybe there's a better expression they could have gone with for the third sculpt option. I understand what KP was trying to do here by giving us a third fighting expression for both Dracula and Van Hellsing to recreate the final battle scene, but without a context or elaborate diorama and some dynamic action posing the sculpt just won't serve much purpose for the figure or in a collection. I'll never pose with that sculpt, but it's nice to have it as an added extra in the set, not for any practical purpose, but simply as a charming curiosity addition to the set and a nifty homage to the scene.

Last edited:
Or even (but I think I can only dream) an Asa Vajda figure from the movie Black Sunday (la maschera del demonio)
I would kill to have a figure of the gothic queen Barbara Steele. We can imagine two head sculpts, one neutral and one with the horrible scars from the mask. And a chest piece with exposed ribs.

View attachment 634709
View attachment 634710

But I don't know if this movie is well known outside of Europe. Maybe it's too niche. But it's a shame because Mario Bava movies are great.

But it's not going to happen...
This is the kind of thing Executive Replicas could have done at one time and possibly even today. It is a little niche and maybe too European for them, but they did handle all sorts of niche retro horror, sci-fi and pulp serial properties without worrying about how obscure they were. I mean, they made a great Blacula figure about a decade ago.

Last edited:
LOVE that KP are making accessories like this cape and the medallion available separately.
Deffo picking up this cape for my Lee Dracula, I know its not accurate for the original movie, but Dracula's cape having a red lining is one of those cultural afterimages that imposes itself on my memory and looks right, even when it isn't correct.

Edit: Wow the price of the cape and the medallion are better than I was expecting, ordered both hard to argue with those prices.

Last edited:
Are these new vampire accessory sets exclusive to their own website? After being burned with the Hammer ‘exclusives’ I’m hesitant to order until knowing all the ordering options.

Are these new vampire accessory sets exclusive to their own website? After being burned with the Hammer ‘exclusives’ I’m hesitant to order until knowing all the ordering options.
Yeah, it appears the accessories are exclusive to the KP site. I can't imagine Sideshow selling them.

Back