[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Second shipment will be sent tomorrow morning :
cimg2365.jpg

I see my set :yess::clap ( thats me on the box)

I'm first up in the next group --- that's hard to believe. Yahoo!

I just received the address from Boondocksaint ( I need to turn back from post office when I open my Iphone and read the pm) otherwise it should be you today.:lol ( I had packed with yr address on it)

hahahaha! good thing i woke up when i did! lol

Hahahaha:lol... not a good thing to me...I needed to go back home from post office that time and money has involved..:pfft:

The following list pls kindly pm me the sending address (don't forget to include yr country name) :

10.Gruff Old Bear
11.JeffTVR
12.Reinhardt
13.MarfMaster

Hahahaha:lol... not a good thing to me...I needed to go back home from post office that time and money has involved..:pfft:

The following list pls kindly pm me the sending address (don't forget to include yr country name) :

10.Gruff Old Bear
11.JeffTVR
12.Reinhardt
13.MarfMaster

i could have waited bro...no biggie

I just want to say the pictures do not do these clothing any justice I receive mines today. I don't if kato set it up like that for me to get it today of all days cuz today is my birthday.
Damn happy birthday to me. Thanks KATO.... :panic::yess::clap:hi5: I also picked up my War Machine today.

Back