[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

2nd lot is ready to send :wave

cimg2360i.jpg

I know someone who will be happy....Magnus anyway Kato did I get a nice little brown box like that too??? JK

I think I see my set :hi5::panic::yess:

Spare buttons for cargo pants are under processing, the clothing set will be sent tomorrow :wave

DathMagnus, Teddy Daniels and El Calvo

pls kindly p.m. me yr sending address ( It can save my time to search ) Thx!

One more to go!!!!! :panic::panic::panic: Hope you're making it right now as I type this.

pm also sent with shipping address Kato :)

For some reason I didn't think I'd catch up with buying everything I needed for this figure before pieces started to arrive.

But right now I've got the painted sculpt, Kato outfit, witekite accessory kit, and Royce body all either in the mail or waiting to be shipped.

It's like the pieces of a Dexter Voltron all ready to come to my mailbox and combine for excellence.

Spare buttons for cargo pants are under processing, the clothing set will be sent tomorrow :wave

DathMagnus, Teddy Daniels and El Calvo

pls kindly p.m. me yr sending address ( It can save my time to search ) Thx!

Dear El Calvo

I need to apologize as I made mistake that Darkpassenger also gave me the sending address, which had confused me, now the parcel has been sent to him i/o you.

The next parcel will be ready next Monday and I will keep you in first priority.

Kato

Last edited:

Thanks Kato for swapping me and Jack around :)

Back