Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

My Brother is coming to Qatar on the first of August so I will finally get to see my Shirt, Trousers and Vest. The wait has been toooooo Long.

Just seen some more pics from Kato and just Wow is all I can say. Dare anybody weather that beautiful Overcoat

My Brother is coming to Qatar on the first of August so I will finally get to see my Shirt, Trousers and Vest. The wait has been toooooo Long.

You will love it :hi5:

Just seen some more pics from Kato and just Wow is all I can say. Dare anybody weather that beautiful Overcoat

I'm going to have mine weathered for sure! :panic:

So ..will the 2.0 give Kato's suit a run for it's money? (assuming it's an all new purple joker suit)

Surely they can't mess up the inner lining for the 3rd time!?:lol

So ..will the 2.0 give Kato's suit a run for it's money? (assuming it's an all new purple joker suit)

Surely they can't mess up the inner lining for the 3rd time!?:lol

Not even close.......for the third try.

Not even close.......for the third try.

:lol I knew the answer already when i asked the question ..however i do think they may have seen kato's work ..they might actually do the back of the jacket properly like Kato did and get the back of the pants correct, but i can't see the quality being at kato's level...not a chance.

Sent pre-order payment for Purple Coat. Thanks, Umair and Kato!

I believe the biggest difference will be that they will switch to a TT Advanced body. They might get the coat this time, but no chance on issues like vest and pants. It is simply too expensive to produce a vest like Katos. Hopefully they will get the colors a little better than with DX 1.0 and even more important, hopefully they keep the old inaccurate socks. :lol
I would love to have a decent Joker for an interrogation scene, but really cannot afford a second Kato set right now and will most likely miss on the second run. :(

these sets are GREAT! really amazing tailor work, second to none. too bad I'm not rich enough for them though, but if I ever have a chance, I'd get at them instantly. great work

Kato's interrogation outfit + Custom coat and blazer.

8wfkgw.jpg

The fabric texture looks different from Kato's photos.

Because it's not Katos coat - the shirt, vest tue and pants are Katos, the blazer and coat are another tailor's

Then that looks a lot smoother.

You will love it :hi5:

I'm going to have mine weathered for sure! :panic:

He is on his way now, but I have a bad feeling he is going to say that he forgot them when he gets here. :monkey2

Last edited:
Back