Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

Hey guys I'll update the list later today and fwd Kato some of the recent funds I've received so he can ship your pieces out to you :)

List updated - please ensure your name is on the list for what you have paid as with the flurry of recent PMs and payments received, I may have missed something

List updated - please ensure your name is on the list for what you have paid as with the flurry of recent PMs and payments received, I may have missed something

O sorry did not list what i was paying for ..my last deposit was for the purple coat.:)

I understand that he want to speak out my work is over valued , so that he can find a good reason to persuade/support himself that it is a good choice to buy the Joker 2.0 :rotfl

Speaking of the 2.0 Kato ..if there upgrading there joker suit how much better do you think hot toys can make it?, do you think they can somehow close the gap between the DX01 and your own work like some are saying? (I don't)

Just interested to hear your thoughts on this matter.

any chance on when we gonna get the rest of bruce's armani outfit, Kato?

It will be the next project after Joker coat, Sunohc's Neo and BobbyC joker outfit are completed! :wave

For you information, I hv already order the suit fabric for it but I finally think that it is still not fine enough. Therefore it is now inside the rubbish bin also :gah:

I can say this for sure, that this piece is nothing more than a work of art, its truly amazing. I have owned some of Kato's work before and its just the best your money can buy. I'm gutted i had to cancel my order due to money problems, but if I had the money I would be all over this again because its just amazing.

Ah - always pursuing perfection! That's why you're work stands out so much :)

I'm sure you will find the right fabric - can't wait for that suit!

Thanks bro! thats what I told Umair on FB, i'm afraid if i get the vest i'm gonna want the shirt & tie then eventually the overcoat!!! I'm TOO excited to get this. and let the haters hate. you're right theres absolutely NO shot of a mass produce figure ever coming near this quality.

And that is whats gonna happen. You should really go the full way. And you wont have a choice. If you only buy pants and shirt it would make sense too, but at least interrogation scene.

@ tailoring

Kato really raised the barwith his work. To be honest this is why I did not shown my Selina outfit or Nurse outfit yet. i always sit in fromt of my set and say to myself 'no, its not the quality you want'... It is really frustrating to see someone being able to achieve pure perfection on such a complex set as the Joker costume and oneself doesnt manage to get to the level with costume that are supposed being way more easy. :lol

I've always wanted wanted a quality joker suit ever since i saw the harue prototype.... but this KATO set is even better..

haruejoker1vt8.jpg

I've always wanted wanted a quality joker suit ever since i saw the harue prototype.... but this KATO set is even better..

1. BB&WSF - Vest + Pants + Tie : EE093962984HK
2. Ven - Vest: RB262035901HK

Last edited:

It will be the next project after Joker coat, Sunohc's Neo and BobbyC joker outfit are completed! :wave

For you information, I hv already order the suit fabric for it but I finally think that it is still not fine enough. Therefore it is now inside the rubbish bin also :gah:

Take your time, Kato. :hi5:

my wallet is kinda glad too, as its getting a break :lol

There is a guy like to judge my work all the time and saying this :

"The only difference here was, one shirt was ironed and the cheaper one was not. That doesn't add an extra $100. Only the ironing made the material look sharper and better than the cheaper version."

I won't say he is navie but he really no idea what is tailoring. What he has in mind is bias only!

I really would like to see if he can improve his Hottoys Joker shirt qlty and look the same as me by JUST USING HIS MAGIC IRON :rotfl

I understand that he want to speak out my work is over valued , so that he can find a good reason to persuade/support himself that it is a good choice to buy the Joker 2.0 :rotfl

Having fun?

Great pleasure.

Please can you add my deposit paid to the list Umair. Cheers. :duff

Back