Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

Just sent the $30 deposit for the purple coat Umair!:)

8wfkgw.jpg

^^^ That Bank robber Joker is seriously inaccurate dude!:slap

I find it completely mind-boggling that there are people that don't see this as being incredibly beautiful.

Major congrats to anyone who has this set. :duff

I find it completely mind-boggling that there are people that don't see this as being incredibly beautiful.

People who say this isn't an excellent piece of art are just doing it to be a-holes, and that's the truth. It's always the same group of people who have to take a giant dump all over those who have these excellent, custom pieces. I don't know, it's like they're jealous or something. But of course, they'd never admit that.

Its official! just paid in full, I'm apart of the Kato.E Vest club. :rock

It is something like you cannot talk with those people how beautiful of the blue sky as they are just living underground and they are quite satisfied to stay there:dunno

There is a Chinese proverb : You are just mediocre person if no people jealous of you.

Many thanks for their proving me time after time that I am not an ordinary:wink1:

There is a guy like to judge my work all the time and saying this :

"The only difference here was, one shirt was ironed and the cheaper one was not. That doesn't add an extra $100. Only the ironing made the material look sharper and better than the cheaper version."

I won't say he is navie but he really no idea what is tailoring. What he has in mind is bias only!

I really would like to see if he can improve his Hottoys Joker shirt qlty and look the same as me by JUST USING HIS MAGIC IRON :rotfl

I understand that he want to speak out my work is over valued , so that he can find a good reason to persuade/support himself that it is a good choice to buy the Joker 2.0 :rotfl

"The only difference here was, one shirt was ironed and the cheaper one was not. That doesn't add an extra $100. Only the ironing made the material look sharper and better than the cheaper version."

I won't say he is navie but he really no idea what is tailoring. What he has in mind is bias only!

I really would like to see if he can improve his Hottoys Joker shirt qlty and look the same as me by JUST USING HIS MAGIC IRON :rotfl

I understand that he want to speak out my work is over valued , so that he can find a good reason to persuade/support himself that it is a good choice to buy the Joker 2.0 :rotfl

From one artist to another (not saying i can compare to your work) but i do know how hard it is and how much time is spent making these masterpieces. I truly don't think your stuff is overpriced. If I made more money i'd buy all of it. However I'm glad to finally own atleast one piece of this. THE VEST :rock

Dude once you get the vest, you'll be HOOKED on Kato tailoring!!! What people don't understand is that Kato's work MUST be seen IN HAND!! The amount of detail and tailoring of this work is mind-blowing. I'm sure people are thinking "yeah sure" as they read this. And to be completely honest, I did at one point. My first Kato piece was my Indy jacket. And I thought "wow this is amazing but his Indy shirt and pants can't be THAT great". I couldn't bring myself to buy the whole set. Then one day I bit the bullet and bought the complete set and I was blown away!!!!! I'm hooked now. 3 complete Indy sets, 3 Dexter sets, 2 joker sets(really thinking about getting a 3rd), walking dead set, neo set purchasing soon, and the list WILL grow. Haters gonna hate! Let em they don't understand. I get such satisfaction with my sets and that's all that matters.

Btw congrats on the vest Ven. You will not be disappointed. Even if HT made a 9.0 joker, still wouldnt match the single vest by Kato. And that's the truth.

Don't even bother to think about it Kato. Not at all worth your time. There will ALWAYS be people who will find one thing or the other to criticise. And remember, if you get bothered by what they say, their purpose is solved. Never Complain! Never Explain! The Best 'Mantra' I guess! If someone is good, he will always have admirers as well as critics. And trust me, even if you give those people the actual outfit used in the movie, they will still find issues with it :)

Last edited:

Dude once you get the vest, you'll be HOOKED on Kato tailoring!!! What people don't understand is that Kato's work MUST be seen IN HAND!! The amount of detail and tailoring of this work is mind-blowing. I'm sure people are thinking "yeah sure" as they read this. And to be completely honest, I did at one point. My first Kato piece was my Indy jacket. And I thought "wow this is amazing but his Indy shirt and pants can't be THAT great". I couldn't bring myself to buy the whole set. Then one day I bit the bullet and bought the complete set and I was blown away!!!!! I'm hooked now. 3 complete Indy sets, 3 Dexter sets, 2 joker sets(really thinking about getting a 3rd), walking dead set, neo set purchasing soon, and the list WILL grow. Haters gonna hate! Let em they don't understand. I get such satisfaction with my sets and that's all that matters.

Btw congrats on the vest Ven. You will not be disappointed. Even if HT made a 9.0 joker, still wouldnt match the single vest by Kato. And that's the truth.

Thanks bro! thats what I told Umair on FB, i'm afraid if i get the vest i'm gonna want the shirt & tie then eventually the overcoat!!! I'm TOO excited to get this. and let the haters hate. you're right theres absolutely NO shot of a mass produce figure ever coming near this quality.

Back