Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pics up!!

Absolutely incredible!!! Perfect :thud:

any chance of getting pics of the whole suit all together? I bet it will looks phenominal! :thud:

That overcoat is a thing of beauty.

Yes like Gipetto asked, can we please see some pic's of of the completed suit all put together??

I am still waiting for the HS from Imaresad1 so that I can hv the completed Joker for phtoto shooting.

Anyway.. I will take some full set pictures later today.

Can't wait for the new pics Kato! Let me know when to start the pre-order of the Coat!

_MG_0654.JPG

I stop taking futher pictures because I find that the green buttons are peeled off from the vest.... so I need to set up the equipment ( Airbush, air pump, air extractor...etc) to paint the buttons and stick the buttons on the vest again

Umair, the pre-order price is USD300 ( with USD50.00 off who hv ever bought all 5 Joker items : shirt, tie, vest, pants and jacket)

I can only make around 20~25pcs as I hv only got around 100pcs of tiny sewing buttons from Rainman that I don't want to bother him further

Would you pls give me a list showing each purchased item for each people here.

You may start the pre-order now while it won't be available until end of August since I am now handling Sunohc's Neo project urgently and I need to proceed the 1:3 Joker outfit also ======>

_MG_0655.JPG

Looks incredible...

Nice sneak peak of the 1/3!

I'll start the pre-order this weekend, and i'll send you the list as well.

literally AMAZING Kato! really can't wait to see more pics of the 1/3 as well! :clap

That looks really sick man, never ceases to amaze. THAT's how it should have been the first time around, HT.
Drop me a pm when it's PO time Umair, want it get in early while I have the kesh. :p

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

OK guys - here we go!

Purple coat pre-order has now begun. $30 to [email protected] to secure your piece.

Full amount is $300 - balance will be due approximately in 4 weeks time

Back