Kai x Eleven: Vagabond, Sasaki Kojiro + deluxe accessory pack and Musashi Miyamoto Reissue 1/6th scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1689261430422.png

Paid already :ted Will Kojiro follow soon? Should I put the coin aside already? :monkey2

Where's my NineCraftsmen Ronin Geralt? Trinity would look amazing together :angryfist::love :rock
I haven't settled mine yet as I'm waiting for the extra arms so I can settle both together and not worry later. :p

Kojiro is scheduled for September release I've been told by KAI and OSK.

I haven't settled mine yet as I'm waiting for the extra arms so I can settle both together and not worry later. :p

Kojiro is scheduled for September release I've been told by KAI and OSK.
Haven't ordered deluxe. Ordered 2 Musashi figures instead with a traditional articulation. Want to customize one as Geralt lol I mean just gonna put Geralt's head on haha. I believe CDPR was inspired by Musashi when they created Ronin Geralt. Even promotional artworks are very similar. Such a beautiful figures! Happy we got re-release as I missed the original run. Seamless body looks amazing tho.

Thank you! September sounds good for Kojiro! Gonna have a small window for savings! :love :monkey3

Paid already :ted Will Kojiro follow soon? Should I put the coin aside already? :monkey2
I think Kojiro may be a few months away. Kai posted an update yesterday showing pictures of Kojiro with the following:

"Factory test head carving sample
By the way, report progress to everyone:
Reprinted Musashid is packed complete
Expected to arrive in mid-September
We will inform people who have ordered Musashi's final payment.
Kogiro will be delayed for a while
Please forgive me too ~"

I think Kojiro may be a few months away. Kai posted an update yesterday showing pictures of Kojiro with the following:

"Factory test head carving sample
By the way, report progress to everyone:
Reprinted Musashid is packed complete
Expected to arrive in mid-September
We will inform people who have ordered Musashi's final payment.
Kogiro will be delayed for a while
Please forgive me too ~"
Thank you! :monkey3:love

Got my invoice for Musashi will probably pay it off later. Need to sell my first set as I only want to keep one. The only downside to the new one is it won't come with the stone lamp.

Longshot, but anyone have the Musashi head sculpt with the ponytail they would like to sell? Perhaps you wont use it or you have an extra. Let me know :)

Got my invoice. I gotta pay it off later hopefully Kit helps me out with that. It sucks the stone lamp isn't included anymore and getting the stick as a replacement 😕 well it does also suck it wasn't offered separately for batch 1. I do wish they made more arms for Musashi and maybe actual fabric sandals and socks.

Kit put more Musashi's up. Just snagged one with a set of seamless arms. I started this manga a while ago and liked it a lot, but I'm going to read it all now.

He is so beautiful! Happy we got a re-release! Thanks to Kit for the flawless packaging and fast delivery! Just happy and grateful! :monkey3 :pray::love
P.S. ponytail look is iconic, but I love "Geralt's wig" more
20230919_173923.jpg

Received mine a couple of weeks ago and love almost everything about it, but the right bicep is ridiculously loose. Eleven's response was "As designed" despite me sending a video of the arm dropping out of some poses due to how loose it is, plus the left being completely fine and secure. His suggestion of Blutac on the joint doesn't really work, as he also said there's no way to detach the bicep to access the joint...
Luckily, Musashi is just about holding the reverse grip pose I want him in, but it took a while to get the arm to stay in place.

Regardless, I do love the figure overall. Really like the ponytail head sculpt and the outfit tailoring. I'm so glad I got the seamless arms too.

PXL_20230918_144156535.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Back