1/6 : ELEVEN x KAI Studio - Miyamoto Musashi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The accessories pack arrived today, very well made and presented set.

The full figure still hasn't been scanned since November 1st, I doubt I'll even get it. China shipping probably lost the package. Kit Chen said a claim can't even be filed before 60 days.

The accessories pack arrived today, very well made and presented set.

The full figure still hasn't been scanned since November 1st, I doubt I'll even get it. China shipping probably lost the package. Kit Chen said a claim can't even be filed before 60 days.
Yeah my deluxe accessories pack hasn't been scanned also. Kinda worried now. Lets hope it still shows up for you, I'm in the same situation right now.

I used DX accessories pack with KAI?s old head.
Pretty good to me. :)

929D4365-BF0F-4A86-897F-2D2ACF5CBF1C.jpeg

90A6B583-620D-47B8-9648-503BBDA0D8BA.jpeg

Started rereading the mangas. I'm at volume 5 in just two days of buying the first 5 books (never owned them but read them online, and stopped at volume 3) Inoue's art style really is beautiful kinda wish there was an anime of it but idk if they can convey the same emotions in the manga.

Yeah my deluxe accessories pack hasn't been scanned also. Kinda worried now. Lets hope it still shows up for you, I'm in the same situation right now.

Have you received yours yet? A full month later and mine still hasn't been scanned into the US, it's pretty irritating that there is virtually nothing I can do about it.

Have you received yours yet? A full month later and mine still hasn't been scanned into the US, it's pretty irritating that there is virtually nothing I can do about it.
I got my full figure. It's the Deluxe Accessories pack that shipped a few days after that and hasn't been scanned into the US also, it's still at origin post. I contacted kit and he said that it will get to me, but if it's not to me after 60 days he will open it as a lost item case. I do hope it gets to me soon. In the meantime I switched the body out on the figure. I am using a hot toys quicksilver body (ttm19 variant) only the upper torso I switched to a Damtoys one with the skin tone matching the arms. The sculpts sit further and better on the neck and doesn't have that overally massive neck.

I bet they're on the same shipment together. Kit said the same thing to me, I have to wait until New Year's before any lost package claim can even be started.

I bet they're on the same shipment together. Kit said the same thing to me, I have to wait until New Year's before any lost package claim can even be started.
Yeah plus it doesn't help that we are in the holidays so everything plus covid will make it even slower.

Thanks for the informative review @Pliss. I should be getting mine some time next week with the first accessory pack. Also have the second pack on PO.

I am actually downsizing my collection (just sold TZ:prophet and Gecco:Oscar) but this will definitely stay.

Having fun with Musashi (though I still haven't gotten my delxue pack) I'm excited to get Sasaki Kojiro to pair with him. Read the other volumes of the manga, for now I stopped at Volume 7. Apparently these two sculpts are being revised and improved. 81298924_3666962420035856_7526307025140056064_o.jpg81380288_3666962480035850_7536475682335883264_o.jpg

Oh no way! Kojiro is being sold too!? So excited for that one. I?ll have to keep a look out for when it?s released...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there were more good long haired Japanese male sculpts. I'd love to try and bash a Jubei Kibagami from Ninja Scroll. I've seen an Onimusha recast sculpt but I'm skeptical on the quality since all the Ebay listings are stock photos.

I could almost use that Kojiro sculpt for Jin from Samurai Champloo.

Received mine today. I'm really impressed with the quality of the piece despite having few minor imperfection.
Glad to have pulled the trigger on this back last year.

Anyone here order the (1st) Accessory pack standard set ? I expected it to only be sculpted arms but it also came with 2 pairs of legs (with and w/o socks, no barefoot).

Received mine today. I'm really impressed with the quality of the piece despite having few minor imperfection.
Glad to have pulled the trigger on this back last year.

Anyone here order the (1st) Accessory pack standard set ? I expected it to only be sculpted arms but it also came with 2 pairs of legs (with and w/o socks, no barefoot).
Wait really? That would have been nice to know so I didn't have to get the deluxe set. But it's for the best as I found that the deluxe accessories body sleeves have wires in them.

Back