Kai x Eleven: Vagabond, Sasaki Kojiro + deluxe accessory pack and Musashi Miyamoto Reissue 1/6th scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided to e-mail One Sixth Kit out of curiosity and this is the response I got soon after:

"Hi there

Eleven won’t provide updates unless it’s seriously behind schedule

We will email all customers once the figure is released but we cannot provide news

Thanks
Kit"

Unrelated to the Vagabond figure but related to the Vagabond manga:

After reading this my excitement for this Miyamoto figure is off the charts 😭

He said years ago in an interview that he could finish the ending within a year. Clearly where it left off, Musashi was going to Ganryu island and they were going to square off finally.

I wonder how the ending will be handled. He already did such a thing in art exhibition books based around Musashi's death in the cave where he wrote the Five Rings.

It's been a while and good for him. Maybe the new Slam Dunk movie gave him motivation.

1674124635562.png

I just remembered this and stumbled on that final chapter of Vagabond. Funny that the true ending has been finished yet the rest of the story is still incomplete.

I just remembered this and stumbled on that final chapter of Vagabond. Funny that the true ending has been finished yet the rest of the story is still incomplete.
I need to check it out myself I feel these figures will be sought after once they are long sold out, Kai is only really interested in doing these two characters and no one else from the manga.

I need to check it out myself I feel these figures will be sought after once they are long sold out, Kai is only really interested in doing these two characters and no one else from the manga.
Which is a shame, I would have loved to see Matahachi Hon'iden and Otsu..

Which is a shame, I would have loved to see Matahachi Hon'iden and Otsu..
Itto also would be amazing, I feel having the full cast of characters from the manga would be an awesome display with Musashi as they are just as important to his story. I was hoping we get young Musashi and Old Musashi that has been drawn previously.

Itto also would be amazing, I feel having the full cast of characters from the manga would be an awesome display with Musashi as they are just as important to his story. I was hoping we get young Musashi and Old Musashi that has been drawn previously.
All this discussion has me itching to read Vagabond once more. 😅

Awesome I'll be paying Musashi off next month still have the first release with the stone lamp and deluxe accessories set. Might sell those off but I'll miss the stone lamp apparently from what Kai told me Eleven didn't want to make it again as it was a pain.

Hopefully he does 😭 I am going to message them again and see if they have an update on him!

Oh man, I keep being reminded of these figures via this thread :cry: I don't own the original Musashi, so I'm not sure what is different in this new release, but I didn't expect a reissue to be delayed so much. I'm assuming there are significant updates to this version? Or he's just delayed like every other figure :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to him whenever he arrives.

Oh man, I keep being reminded of these figures via this thread :cry: I don't own the original Musashi, so I'm not sure what is different in this new release, but I didn't expect a reissue to be delayed so much. I'm assuming there are significant updates to this version? Or he's just delayed like every other figure :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to him whenever he arrives.
From what I know the re-issue Miyamoto Mushashi doesn't come with this lamp

1687431804869.png

But it does come with a cool stick!

1687431924091.png

Back