1/6 : ELEVEN x KAI Studio - Miyamoto Musashi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! Glad it finally came in. Yeah, it's so well made. Wish I had preordered when it first went up, I had to pay the inflated prices but still worth it. I'm looking forward to the 2.0 arms pack. Hopefully there won't be much of a delay with that set.
Don't believe so it should be ready next month. Also Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy New Year everyone. Wish you guys good health and happiness.
Back to the topic, this is the best figure I acquired in 2020.

revise.jpg

Kai is doing more arms!!! This looks amazing I don't know if they are for Musashi I assume they are.
Screenshot_20210706-113729~2.png

The first pair is for pistol holding I believe. So this should be applicable to any "true type" figure.
Will probably be getting them, may be even 2 sets.

how does the joints work for these arms? just by friction? will they be loose or fall off easily?

The first pair is for pistol holding I believe. So this should be applicable to any "true type" figure.
Will probably be getting them, may be even 2 sets.
Yeah read Kai's description they are universal arms meant for any character but can still be used for Musashi if desired.

how does the joints work for these arms? just by friction? will they be loose or fall off easily?
They just move like any other arms on a truetype style body. They are pretty much secured once installed.

It doesn't look like that's the original retail price thou. I forgot how much I paid...but it wasn't that price.
It's not, the original price was around $165 or so if I remember right. But the price is a bit more, as it's the last few they have and the figure will be sought after once Kojiro goes up for Preorder.

Back