1/6 : ELEVEN x KAI Studio - Miyamoto Musashi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait really? That would have been nice to know so I didn't have to get the deluxe set. But it's for the best as I found that the deluxe accessories body sleeves have wires in them.

So it appears that others are getting 2 pairs of legs. 1 barefoot and 1 with straw sandal (w/o socks).
Hope the shop will process the claim for me ...

After over a month, my full figure finally showed up in Chicago customs yesterday. Should have it by the end of the week.

I just hope it isn't damaged after taking so long.

After over a month, my full figure finally showed up in Chicago customs yesterday. Should have it by the end of the week.

I just hope it isn't damaged after taking so long.
Great news! I hope my deluxe pack arrives soon it's been about a month also. I too have the same fear cause the box itself is very nice and I don't want it to be damaged.

Finally received my full figure today, it's just as well made and presented as the deluxe pack. The sculpts are very well painted, and look quite realistic despite being a manga figure.

I like the wireless sleeves on this more than the wired sleeves from the deluxe pack, the wires were poking out of the fabric on the other body.

I'm glad to have this in hand at last, I'd been wanting a Ronin/Samurai figure since Ghost of Tsushima. Still surprised no company has announced a 1/6 Sakai.

Finally received my full figure today, it's just as well made and presented as the deluxe pack. The sculpts are very well painted, and look quite realistic despite being a manga figure.

I like the wireless sleeves on this more than the wired sleeves from the deluxe pack, the wires were poking out of the fabric on the other body.

I'm glad to have this in hand at last, I'd been wanting a Ronin/Samurai figure since Ghost of Tsushima. Still surprised no company has announced a 1/6 Sakai.
Nice glad you got your figure finally. The manga is one of the best drawn work of art I've had the pleasure to see and the story is well done. I recommend the series, yeah I agree a Jin Sakai would be most welcoming in 1/6th scale.

Wanted to share this awesome work done on Musashi by Owen. He does awesome work and figures. I think the hair is to messy for me I like the sharper look the manga portrays but it's more realistic in a way and he was also trying to make it based on a whatercolor painting. Screenshot_20201212-122411~2.jpgScreenshot_20201212-122509~2.jpgScreenshot_20201212-122532~2.jpgScreenshot_20201212-122555~2.jpga5ac5c6f977ddb45b923f110d21d22e9.jpg

Finally my deluxe pack is at customs in San Francisco!!! I'll be getting it this Wednesday.

Hey y'all! I absolutely adore the deluxe musashi set by Eleven/Kai so i got one and made a custom Manji from Blade of the Immortal with it. I will probably add more paint detail over the coming weeks. Hope you like it!
022fe6a9a0dee334e1109fceb740ff81.jpg
258ddac5262e90e47ac4af702d89ad0f.jpg
a2bd7c07951b05e58808a0f2fa540fcf.jpg
77630e2b6e4c12c1e94e9e135d390e2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Great review and the accessory pack is a must for anyone who bought this.
Now sure whether I would get Kojiro but do hope Kai will keep collaborating with Eleven on more stuff in the future.

Guess I'll be waiting for my deluxe pack after the holidays. It's stuck at customs in SF.

Damn, that sucks. Thought you'd have had it by now. I have a head sculpt sitting in Chicago customs since the 12th... USPS is such a mess right now.
Big surprise I just got it today! Came in the morning and I'm super happy with it. The detail on the arms and legs is amazing. Excited to get the second accessories pack.

Big surprise I just got it today! Came in the morning and I'm super happy with it. The detail on the arms and legs is amazing. Excited to get the second accessories pack.
Great! Glad it finally came in. Yeah, it's so well made. Wish I had preordered when it first went up, I had to pay the inflated prices but still worth it. I'm looking forward to the 2.0 arms pack. Hopefully there won't be much of a delay with that set.

Back