KAI STUDIO - Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does look pretty nice Tay, thanks for the pics.

Skin tone seems a little flat though.

The pics I would think. Then again... I don't know since all my figures seem to be tanned guys. :lol
Hes got big bags under his eyes which is cool since he stayed up alot obviously.

dude i thought you were going with the blood splatter version...

that version listerally looks like its sweating its amazing.

Got my blood splatter last Sat and its phenomenal. Really, perfection. Cant wait until the Bros Prod one comes out to bash it.

Got my non-blood splatter on the way!

I really wouldn't be surprised to see this head show up on a Toyscity figure or one of the other bootleg companies in the near future.

Last edited:
yeah but the recast will lose detail and uhmmm you definitely wont get a kai paintjob...

all depends on your taste...

Got my blood version with pin today! top quality for sure. I really couldn't justify both versions, but, Id be up for a hair mod version!

I was thinking about that myself Wofford , I wouldn't be surprised.
I'll be glad to know I've got an original regardless.

Does anybody have a clean or bloody version that they would like to sell me :monkey3

No news yet bud :(

Would like to have this set up hence my hunt for the mohawk version

ExpoScene-13.jpg

Seems this is proving very hard to track down, why didn't I get it when it was available :banghead

Agreed but the Mohawk look is just so iconic, even though he's in it for such a short period of time.

And yes, that setup ROCKS!

Back