KAI STUDIO - Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought ive mentioned the estimated time of completion for these in PM. Anyway if i missed telling someone who purchased here it is again.

Around mid Dec KAI will ship em to me... but i guess with the public holidays and all that hopefully they'll arrive just before Xmas for me to distribute em to you guys.

I thought ive mentioned the estimated time of completion for these in PM. Anyway if i missed telling someone who purchased here it is again.

Around mid Dec KAI will ship em to me... but i guess with the public holidays and all that hopefully they'll arrive just before Xmas for me to distribute em to you guys.

Ah , you probably did mention it and I missed it.
I've had to delete pms for room since I've been selling a few things.
Thanks for clearing it up Xeno , looking forward to it. :D

Just purchased loose HT Wolverine boots and Jeans for Travis, easily the best jeans out there, perfect for Travis and sooo much better than the bros prod ones. Now all i need is the Bros production jacket, shirt, belt and weapons and im set!

Amazing can't wait! I got in my shades, Jeans and bots are on the way, no if ony Bros Prodution can get their crappy one out i can use it for the coat and shirt and weapons.

Awesome , glad to hear it. I still haven't bought the Brothers production Taxi driver for the jacket. Is there any loose ones I can buy that are decent since it seems its the only thing I'm going to use off of it and I'm not sure I want to pay the price there asking just for the jacket !.
Can't wait to see this in hand. :rock

Nice sculpt, looks great painted. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but i've got the CRM Toys Henry Krinkle for sale if anyones interested? I was going to put it in the classifieds once i've been registered for 6 months & have 50 or more posts. If you are interested pm me.

Nice sculpt, looks great painted. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but i've got the CRM Toys Henry Krinkle for sale if anyones interested? I was going to put it in the classifieds once i've been registered for 6 months & have 50 or more posts. If you are interested pm me.

Tell Snake Eater.

so great! Thanks man!

So far this is the recipe for my Travis build...

- Kai's head
-Marcus Body (yeah I know he has a terminator arm but that one will be covered up with the sleeve, I want the exposed arm to look good for the cut sleeve)
-Wolverine Jeans
-Bro's production jacket with Kai's badge on it
- Bro's production weapons
- Probably Bro's boots
- knife to tape on the boot
- Bro's arm slider but I plan on modding this an awful lot so it looks great/ film accurate
- a lot more blood added to the shirt for splatter
- a pair of sun glasses, got em of ebay

Dragon makes a good M-43 jacket which is almost spot on to Travis M-65. I got mine for 5 bucks. The only thing it lacks is a zipper, its got snaps.

The HT V2 John Connor jacket is an M65 if I'm not mistaken, I ordered one for myself. Going to remove the arm band and add patches/pin. Got Wolverine jeans and boots and a DX cop Joker white shirt.

Just wanted to say I got my head today and it looks absolutely awesome.

Also got a We are the People pin!

Still waiting on his jacket and just ordered a body, I can't wait, I can already tell this will be one of my favorite figures, thanks alot Kai and xeno.

Just wanted to say I got my head today and it looks absolutely awesome.

Also got a We are the People pin!

Still waiting on his jacket and just ordered a body, I can't wait, I can already tell this will be one of my favorite figures, thanks alot Kai and xeno.

Glad you like it mate :)
I think most of you guys should have received it by now... if not just watch out for a Toblerone shaped parcel... my signature packing style :p

Back