KAI STUDIO - Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your killing me Teddy. :monkey2

:lol

No worries mate, its not your fault, but if it was in fact a definitive no, you may not want to say "at the moment" it implies theres still a chance later on.

I know bud I am sorry :monkey3

Thanks for your understanding

My post has been fixed :wink1:

Sorry it seems like we are screwing you guys around here by creating a list and then later on saying KAI is not making it.
Problem is that KAI made that sculpt for a company for mass production and up until now theres still no sign of release.
Yes initially it was KAI who has given us the go-head to do a small run but soon he realised that to avoid having any trouble with the company, KAI changed his mind and back away from making Travis sculpt available.
At the moment is definitely no hand made ones from KAI... and I cant guarantee there will do a small run after company release that sculpt.
Again really sorry it turned out like this. :/

So what if they don't release it, does that mean he could do a small run or its just theres to sit on forever?

Sorry but I'm not one to give up easy.

As long as its close to this one, I'd be down, any idea if Ray's idea about changing the hair up is valid?

As long as its close to this one, I'd be down, any idea if Ray's idea about changing the hair up is valid?

Ive asked Kai about doing a hair mod but he said it's probably not a good idea. Anyway I'll get in contact with KAI once he get back from a trip and see what other solution hes got.

Thanks alot Jack, I appreciate your help here alot. I know I have to be annoying but I've never wanted a headsculpt so bad.

Sorry it seems like we are screwing you guys around here by creating a list and then later on saying KAI is not making it.
Problem is that KAI made that sculpt for a company for mass production and up until now theres still no sign of release.
Yes initially it was KAI who has given us the go-head to do a small run but soon he realised that to avoid having any trouble with the company, KAI changed his mind and back away from making Travis sculpt available.
At the moment is definitely no hand made ones from KAI... and I cant guarantee there will do a small run after company release that sculpt.
Again really sorry it turned out like this. :/

X,
It seems you have contact with him, why not just let him know the interest, and he might sculpt another with a different expression. Id he says no, then those peeps that are intersted, look around and find someone to comission one, no big.

X,
It seems you have contact with him, why not just let him know the interest, and he might sculpt another with a different expression. Id he says no, then those peeps that are intersted, look around and find someone to comission one, no big.

Yeh thats why im gonna pass on the message once hes back from his little trip.

Yeh thats why im gonna pass on the message once hes back from his little trip.

Bob.jpg

Nice shot Gruff

For me the expression has to remain exactly the same but with reworked hair, loony confident smile with long hair doesnt work for me, I never remembered him like that until he went mohawk

Back