KAI STUDIO - Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have recieved my sculpt today but found a customs fee card in my postbox instead. :monkey2:banghead

I think I've never had anything from Australia without them !.
Can't wait to see the sculpt though. :rock

Dont suppose any of these are left Xeno?

or would somebody now like to sell theirs to me?

Thanks

just opened up my sculpt. Absolutley awesome. The post guy who give it to me when I picked it up almost dropped it. I nearly had a heart attack. :lol

When I saw the box I thought I had been sent a full figure by mistake. :lol Awesome packaging but most importantly brilliant sculpt. I've got him on a narrow shoulder with a cop joker shirt on and a pair of those shades. Just waiting on the bros production figure and it'll be perfect hopefully.

I really do like this sculpt ,I can actually see alot of Deniro in it in hand and I was one who did like the sculpt but couldn't see much of him.
Thanks again Xeno for hooking us up and thanks to Kai of course for making it !.

I need to get a hot toys Godfather soon... I think they will look nice together.

yeah would be great bud if i can

dont know why i didnt pull the trigger when i had the chance :mad:

i cant justify $700 on the crm version i just dont see that sort of quality to justify that

having said that i am getting closer to pulling the trigger on the alex delarge crm ha ha

i cant justify $700 on the crm version i just dont see that sort of quality to justify that

I think the people spending $700.00 + on that figure are more likely collectors of figures in general and don't care about the actual figure quality itself to much. Its like paying hundreds for 80s action figures.
Thats talking about the sculpt and paint apps though of course , from what I've seen and heard the tailoring on the CRM version is actually quite well done.

yeah dont get me wrong its a nice fig and i would drop $200-300 on it without question but definately not $700. Like you say though nice tailoring

Any pics Tay?

I almost bought the CRM Bickle two days ago for £410. :monkey4

Also have my eye on the CRM ACO Aaron, but I am waiting to see if Rainman comes through first. :D

Any pics Tay?

I almost bought the CRM Bickle two days ago for £410. :monkey4

Also have my eye on the CRM ACO Aaron, but I am waiting to see if Rainman comes through first. :D

2 on there mate, would it not be better to get the CRM one though i cant make my mind up

No rush bud, just eager to see it. :D

Not sure Manji, been thinking on it for a while.

how come you didnt get one of these Tim, thought you would have been all over it, are you regretting it like me now :mad:

did you get my pm by the way on what i intened to do to McClane?

Not loving the sculpt for some reason. Not sure why.

Sorry bud, I did. That's fine and a great idea.

yeah same as me but now i am regretting it! :mad:

yeah i think it will look awesome with a good weathering and bloodied up, glad you appreciate the idea

Ok , heres the photos. Sorry for the wait , had to resize them and what not and I was trying to hold him under light with one hand and trying to take the photos with the other. Like a carry on film that was. :lol

This sculpt look so much better in hand seriously. I know people always say that but the likeness seems to be getting drowned out in photos. Awesome paint apps too.

DSC04005.jpg

DSC04006.jpg

DSC04007.jpg

DSC04008.jpg

This shot was blurry but I love the way it turned out.

DSC03995.jpg

I'll have to sew up that shirt I think at the collar , it wont be accurate but the joint is kind of getting under my skin !.
Someone like Maulfan needs to take photos of this. My crappy lighting makes it look funny. :rotfl

crapola! that does look nice!

i can imagine how that would look really nice in hand

i am gutted! why didnt i pull the trigger :mad:

the neg heads put me off it :banghead

Put up a wtb mate if your after one. I'm sure someone will selll one sooner or later ecspecially with all the stuff hot toys is putting up lately.

Back