Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we both know the answer to that. ;)

Of course there's also Group #4 (Neither entertaining nor awesome) where the AOTC's and Trank F4's can burn for eternity, lol.

Snyder just showed Trank how its done lol

But you’re right about the impact of shared universe post MCU because my hot dogs are now always next to the mustard and relish.

Prior MCU those products were scattered all over the goddamn place.

Snyder just showed Trank how its done lol

"THAT'S how you get fired and still release an entertaining film!" Zack even disowned the film through a passive aggressive tweet but will still live to work another day. :)

But you’re right about the impact of shared universe post MCU because my hot dogs are now always next to the mustard and relish.

Prior MCU those products were scattered all over the goddamn place.

Yep dogs and cats living together used to be a symptom of mass hysteria but no longer after the MCU, lol.

So the author is say what that there Ines potential for WB to stop making DC movies really in a world Amazon drops 250 to buy the rights to LOTR TV that they have all these properties they are just going to stop.

Give me a break .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just read that Universal is canceling the Dark Universe. If the Forbes article is true that's two movie verses that are now defunct. I hope DC makes it back I love the characters but they should have had a movie Empire after Chris Reeve first flew over the Earth in the first movie. Waiting so long to come up with a plan seriously hurt WB.

I know I just couldn't resist acting shocked that you'd even entertain the thought of comparing JL to Avengers. ;)

Yes that's why Avengers will never make it anywhere near the top of any of my cbm lists that are measured on quality. With regard to cinematic significance though it probably is #1. Not even for superheroes or cbm's even because Avengers has even impacted other genres like kaiju and classic horror with regard to "shared universes."

As you know I've never been one to demand that all genre films be TDK or BR 2049. It's an epic treat when they are that awesome and well made from a filmmaking standpoint but since I watch and enjoy all kinds of films from pretty much every genre I'm totally fine with alternating between movies that are:

1. Entertaining and Awesome (ESB, FOTR, BR 2049)

2. Entertaining but Not Awesome (RoboCop 2, Escape from LA, Suicide Squad, JL)

3. And then those films that are Awesome but really only "Entertaining" or watchable when I'm really in the mood for them (this is where most "classic" films would go like Godfather or Casablanca, or things like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Memento, and Boyhood.)

And it seems like so many people on the internet want and even demand that all films fall into Group 1 (entertaining and awesome.) And those are indeed the best movies but *so* much fun can be had with the films in Group 2, hell probably 90% of the entire MCU would fit there. And Group 3 is great but those aren't the films that I geek out about, buy figures for, etc.

So once I realize which group a film falls in (like JL clearly being in the "entertaining but not awesome" category) then I can just sit back and enjoy it on those merits without raging over the fact that it isn't in Group 1. Because at the end of the day few movies are.

:goodpost: Well said- no grey- just stark emotions- classic or trash. Too many prefer the negativity- it's the internet y'know!

new Poster in full HD

So they made this meme into a poster.... the movie that keeps on giving :lol

ylRz8.gif

It’s amusing listening to the diehards think some mystery extended “Snyder” cut is going to fix this mess of a film......

Zach is not perfect and he was going through some real life stuff which I am sure made him care not one bit about what happened with this film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s amusing listening to the diehards think some mystery extended “Snyder” cut is going to fix this mess of a film......

Agreed. The only reason I want a "Snyder cut" is just to get rid of the crappy wigs and jokes. The two-movie narrative was cut down to one long before Whedon came aboard so I'm sure that the film would have otherwise been the same. Looking back at the very first trailer it looks like Cyborg was saving a cop from a flying police car (probably thrown by Superman) on that same field where they were all fighting him so I bet even the resurrection was the same.

Back