Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Justice League-Parts 1 & 2 (2017 and 2019)

Well I think DC can do a better job of showcasing Darkside early on I am guessing here that Braniac will come to earth to catalog it's race and to capture the last survivor of krypton because he knows Darkside is comming and will completely wipe it out.

Braniac in the superman and justice league cartoon was so nicely done I hope they can capture that again here.

They could differentiate the characters based on motivation and the time nobody will care if the two are the same as long as the movie is entertaining

Would love to see Brainiac.

Superman hasn't got the best villains but Brainiac, Metallo and Parasite would be be great to see

Would love to see Brainiac.

Superman hasn't got the best villains but Brainiac, Metallo and Parasite would be be great to see

I think of Brainiac as more of just a superman villain, so would expect more to see him in another standalone superman movie, but I understand needing someone other than darkseid for the two justice league films so I'd still be cool with him turning up there. Metallo could be really cool for a Superman movie though.

I think of Brainiac as more of just a superman villain, so would expect more to see him in another standalone superman movie, but I understand needing someone other than darkseid for the two justice league films so I'd still be cool with him turning up there. Metallo could be really cool for a Superman movie though.

Brainiac should be in JL 2 and Darkseid in part 3....

...wait...that sounds familiar :lol

MjWlaml.gif

2dEELoP.jpg

I guess DC needs to take the Alien/Android Brainiac approach instead of the AI/Robot Brainiac.

I know, plus he already looks like an alien :lol

I was rooting for him all along but Marvel snatched him first.

I wonder if they will expand the Justice League and introduce other characters like Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary, etc.

They'll probably set up Justice League Europe and Justice League Antarctica to combat the inevitable West Coast and Great Lakes Avengers films.

According to The Hollywood Reporter graphics, the gap between the two licensors is substantial — with Marvel gaining huge ground in licensed products in the last few years. Spider-Man leads the pack, according to data released by The Licensing Letter, with global retail sales in 2013 of $1.3 billion, and The Avengers brought in $325 million that same year. In comparison, the publication listed Batman, DC's most-licensed character, with global retail sales of $494 million in 2013 and Superman at $277 million.

Report: SPIDER-MAN - Marvel Dominates BATMAN - DC in Licensing Revenue | Newsarama.com

dxMky0r.jpg

"Spider-Man leads the pack, according to data released by The Licensing Letter, with global retail sales in 2013 of $1.3 billion"

Holy ****.

Spidey has always been the best licensed comic character.

That's why Marvel and Sony are willing to make a deal to combine Spidey with the MCU. Marvel wants their flagship character back and Sony wants a cut of that 1.3 billion. :lol

That's why Marvel and Sony are willing to make a deal to combine Spidey with the MCU. Marvel wants their flagship character back and Sony wants a cut of that 1.3 billion. :lol

And I want spidey to be in a ****ing avengers movie already

I wonder if they will expand the Justice League and introduce other characters like Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary, etc.

They should, the Thanagarians are pretty badass, I would rather get Martian Manhunter before Black Canary, Green Arrow and such.

Back