Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquaman saying I think we're all going to die is just so silly. I know Zack has said that he's drawing on Seven Samurai for inspiration but a huge part of the impact of movies like that, from Seven Samurai to Magnificent Seven, The Dirty Dozen, Uncommon Valor, and yes even Rogue One is that anywhere from 50-100% of the team dies. If you do the classic "few vs. many" with zero casualties (as JL obviously will, hell we already know the next 16 films these characters will appear in) then it better be one hell of a novelty act to be really interesting and the first Avengers film basically owns that novelty on the big screen.

I have a feeling that IW might up the stakes with some surprise deaths which will once again just put DC two steps behind. Not gloating that the MCU is "better" because I really want these DCEU characters to step up. I may not have loved Logan as much as everyone but at least it was an actual thrill to watch a movie where literally no one had script immunity.

ANH has 7 heroes and only one dies.

Except the entire final battle became this little mini movie with Luke and Red and Gold Squadron against the Empire and 90% of them died. Plus SW was the ultimate novelty act. Empire found a way to somehow repackage the novelty but in ROTJ the lack of main characters dying combined with recycling previous scenarios did ultimately hurt the film. Han and/or Lando really should have died.

I think the villain is going to hurt the film. As much as I like the trailer, the villain is the weakest part (imo), which is a shame considering how DC has so many villains to choose from that can be more captivating and different from Ares in WW.

I think the villain is going to hurt the film. As much as I like the trailer, the villain is the weakest part (imo), which is a shame considering how DC has so many villains to choose from that can be more captivating and different from Ares in WW.

This villain is the stepping stone to the biggest and baddest villain in dc and marvel history, the boss Darkseid. Look at the term picture.

Nah Henry is the new politically correct white domestic terrorist that Cruise has to fight.
Are Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski considered politically correct nowadays? Hard for me to keep track of these things.

Sits in a chair.
You're thinking of another New God--Metron!

MetronNG1pg8_smlA.jpg

In a cross over didn't Darkseid without the anti-life equation defeat Thanos wearing the infinity gauntlet?

In justice league Darkseid is hunting mother boxes i would assume to find the anti-life equation. Fun times ahead i hope he finds it.

Back