just bought 3 medi figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KamenGuyver said:
Although Spidey, Symbiote and Blade are all nice, I personally think Carnage is the most impressive. Carnage is very underrated.
Yeah, he's pretty good. Though you have to be very careful with him, since either the joints and/or 'tentacles' may break off. But other than that, he's also one of the best designs to date, even if the character itself isn't all that interesting:)cough: Spawn :cough: )

Hey PBK, how much did you pay for that Sym Spidey anyway? An arm? A leg? Both?:lol

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Yeah, he's pretty good. Though you have to be very careful with him, since either the joints and/or 'tentacles' may break off. But other than that, he's also one of the best designs to date, even if the character itself isn't all that interesting:)cough: Spawn :cough: )

Hey PBK, how much did you pay for that Sym Spidey anyway? An arm? A leg? Both?:lol

Yeah both, but Tax time came on and I got luckier than I thought I would so WOO HOO!

Yeah the Medicom stuff is REALLY great, and the pricepoint on the comic figures is pretty good. Could be worse, IMO. I'm really anticipating the release of the SM3 figures as I think they are going to be the only decent SM3 product aavailable for collectors. I love him to death but, I'll probably have to sell my Symbiote Spiderman and just stick with movie related stuff though. Too much stuff and not enough room! Never enough room!!!! :(

Xander said:
Yeah the Medicom stuff is REALLY great, and the pricepoint on the comic figures is pretty good. Could be worse, IMO. I'm really anticipating the release of the SM3 figures as I think they are going to be the only decent SM3 product aavailable for collectors. I love him to death but, I'll probably have to sell my Symbiote Spiderman and just stick with movie related stuff though. Too much stuff and not enough room! Never enough room!!!! :(
Agreed! And if you're ever interested in trading that Comic Sym Spidey, let me know!:D

And devlinboy, if you don't want Cyke, and I'd be more than happy to trade for him!;)

just got a package in the mail. im opening up spidey when i gett home from work tonight. these figures rock.
DSC00554.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Even though I don't own him, I'd have to agree with you. Though I think the best of all the Marvel Medi's is DVD Blade! This figure is just freakin' badass!:emperor

The Comic Symbiote is good, but the 'neck line' on the Masked Head pretty much ruins it's chance of being an overall better figure than the regular Comic Spidey. That and the webbing should come out of/attach to the white patch on his hand, not his wrist. ;)

Medicom Comic Wolverine is pretty good, though be VERY careful with his shoulder joints! Mine's left arm broke off at the shoulder, and believe you me, it was a ***** to fix him. :( ALso, his claws may or may not stay in very well, so be careful with those aswell. They're very easy to lose, if you're not careful.;)

And from what I heard from Dave, he says Cyke's is pretty much up their with Comic Spidey and DVD Blade, though like I said; be very careful with the shoulder joints.;)

Jedi_Knight Rob,
regarding the comic Symbiote Spidey's "neck line" on his masked head.

I addressed that problem upon my own Symbiote Spidey's masked head by carefully adjusting the spandex material neck collar by overlapping it over the masked head's bottom edges, all around. It looks virtually seamless all around!

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Be Well,
___
Ben

WEAPON X said:

Jedi_Knight Rob,
regarding the comic Symbiote Spidey's "neck line" on his masked head.

I addressed that problem upon my own Symbiote Spidey's masked head by carefully adjusting the spandex material neck collar by overlapping it over the masked head's bottom edges, all around. It looks virtually seamless all around!

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Be Well,
___
Ben

Interesting. I don't have it right now, though, but it'll be handy to know if I get one, thanks. :)

Back