Journey to get he best 1/6 horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Journey for the best Jason Voorhees 1/6 Sculpts!!!

Continuing to enjoy seeing what you guys are doing. all of these are great!

In the future, if you were to do other Jasons, may I suggest more "concept" takes on the Jason? Let me use Bossk from Empire Strikes back as an example. I love Bossk, but his mask only gives one expression, so every toy afterwards is mostly JUST that expression. As a Bossk fan, I wanted to see sculpts of him doing things the charcacter could do like roar, hiss with a tongue flapping out, or something to seem more like a real character and not just a mask. I wanted some more fun sculpts of him.

So, I guess I'm saying, now that you've nailed all these awesome Jasons in their movie accurateness, how about doing the Jason from part three (or any of the movies), but not staring neutral but screaming with rage and hate like you'd imagine he was behind the mask?

Also, how about a part one drowned Jason? Maybe for a Dragon teen body? :)

Trying to have him knock out maybe 2 at a time from now on to get to the next Horror Icons sculpted. Next 2 up will be Remake 2009 and Manhattan Jason. Anyone want to join in on these next 2 or upcoming Jasons, let me know so I can start a list.

Thanks

I think I'd be down for a remake Jason if it comes with a hockey mask.

Continuing to enjoy seeing what you guys are doing. all of these are great!

In the future, if you were to do other Jasons, may I suggest more "concept" takes on the Jason? Let me use Bossk from Empire Strikes back as an example. I love Bossk, but his mask only gives one expression, so every toy afterwards is mostly JUST that expression. As a Bossk fan, I wanted to see sculpts of him doing things the charcacter could do like roar, hiss with a tongue flapping out, or something to seem more like a real character and not just a mask. I wanted some more fun sculpts of him.

So, I guess I'm saying, now that you've nailed all these awesome Jasons in their movie accurateness, how about doing the Jason from part three (or any of the movies), but not staring neutral but screaming with rage and hate like you'd imagine he was behind the mask?

Also, how about a part one drowned Jason? Maybe for a Dragon teen body? :)

I like the way you think. I can dig it. Maybe starting with the Jason Remake. And yes, it will be with removable mask. All Jason going forth with have a removal mask.

Beto just keeps killing it. Saw these and I almost jizzed. Though one of the worst movie in the series, this is one of my favorite Jason. Enjoy.....

JGTHpainted3.jpg

JGTHpainted5.jpg

JGTHpainted2.jpg

JGTHpainted.jpg

JGTHpainted4.jpg

JGTHpainted6.jpg

Holy crap man... Well... Uh... :thud:

Beto always makes me buy stuff. Now I have to get this and I can't be reasoned with to be stopped.

jesus christ that looks good. I dont care for that movie one bit, but damn thats a fantastic sculpt.

KILL-ING IT! :rock

Today I had 2 packages come in. One was Beto's Winston Jason set and my Jason 2 sculpt that Sunohc sculpted back from Elvis1976 all painted and hair added. They both did a phenomenal job, I through everything quickly together to see how they look. Still need to make some adjustments to both but here are some pics. Hope you enjoy and hope the details of both of these shows through....

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02483.jpg

This makes me very excited to get mine!

love the pants on the Winston one...really accurate.

I would have nightmares looking at them, thats a compliment by the way :lol

Damn... both of those are awesome looking! And I agree with Shai, the pants look perfect :rock

Sweet. Stoked to get my pt. 3 head.

Here's a quick Video my friend did showing Beto's Jason 3 and Evilface custom decal stand. Enjoy.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hwdfhUc6-N8?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Re: Putting together some Jason Voorhees customs/kitbash

While we still await on Beto's, Jason Sculpts, I guess I try myself to work on the bodies. I decided to go ahead and try to make the body and clothing for the Jason Takes Manhattan. Would like to thank One's Customs, Elvis1976, Joebizz34 (for help with some techniques), Jason13 and Dark Artist for inspiration. Well here we go with my W.I.P.

The base body I will use for these Jason will be Ace Body. They are a tad taller than your normal HT TT and has better proportions and mass too. I'm awaiting for Aves epoxy sculpt to come in, so I decided to start paint up the whole body, here's where I'm at...

DSC02553.jpg

Back