Journey to get he best 1/6 horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Journey for the best Jason Voorhees 1/6 Sculpts!!!

Fresh pics from Beto!!!!! Completed Jason Goes To Hell with mask!!!! Enjoy!!!!

BetoJGTH.jpg

BetoJGTH2.jpg

Damn that looks awesome. Thats one of my least favorite jason looks and well it looks really good.

Beto needs to slow the hell down. I cannot keep up with all this stuff. :cut

Beto needs to slow the hell down. I cannot keep up with all this stuff. :cut

Wait until he does the next 2 Jason's Sculpts. I didn't put this one up for a group commission because I thought this was one of the least favorite. Unless there is at least 7 out there that is willing to invest in this piece, it will remain private. Hopefully the next two will be more popular to open a group commission.

I always thought the Jason Goes to hell sculpt made zero sense.

But then again, it also doesn't make sense how Jason's damaged eye changed from his left to his right in Part VIII....

Great work though, really awesome.

I always thought the Jason Goes to hell sculpt made zero sense.

But then again, it also doesn't make sense how Jason's damaged eye changed from his left to his right in Part VIII....

Great work though, really awesome.

Lol about the eyes. But it actually went back to how he originally had it in part 2-4. I found it funny how after Tommy took his good eye away, somehow when he got resurrected in part 6, his bad eye somehow corrected itself and adjusted itself on his face to be normal.

well, actually, There is no incarnation of Jason that is equal to another, I think it is part of the charm of the character
Greetings!

I don't suppose there are any plans for Beto to whip up a mask to go overtop the Jason 3 sculpt he just did for an alternate display, are there?

Wait until he does the next 2 Jason's Sculpts. I didn't put this one up for a group commission because I thought this was one of the least favorite. Unless there is at least 7 out there that is willing to invest in this piece, it will remain private. Hopefully the next two will be more popular to open a group commission.

What part is he doing next?

I don't suppose there are any plans for Beto to whip up a mask to go overtop the Jason 3 sculpt he just did for an alternate display, are there?

Beto and I talked about it. Most likely not now, but maybe a we but down the line hopefully Beto can make the hockey mask for this version.

What part is he doing next?

Trying to have him knock out maybe 2 at a time from now on to get to the next Horror Icons sculpted. Next 2 up will be Remake 2009 and Manhattan Jason. Anyone want to join in on these next 2 or upcoming Jasons, let me know so I can start a list.

Thanks

Can't wait to see Cropsy!

Yes! I almost forgot I had that down on my list. But I might have to get my Candyman and Myers fix first after the Jason's are done. Maybe if some of ya want to open up a group commission with Beto on a particular character, I can check with him to see if he will do it? Here's an updated list on what's left on my "wishlist" with Beto as long as he's up for it..,

Roy "New Beginning" with accurate portrait of D!ck Wieand
Jason part 7
Jason part 8-Up next
Jason part 9 Completed!!!
Jason part 10 (regular)
Jason Remake- Up Next
Thinking about revisiting Jason 3 and 4 with hockey mask and have Beto sculpt them. Not sure yet if I would like an updated Pamela Voorhees yet.

Myers part 2 (____ Warlock)
Loomis (Donald Pleasence)
Dr. Wynn (Man In Black version)
Candyman
Crosby

"Secret Project"

Hell, almost any horror characters I'll be good for, except the one from Sleep Away Camp:monkey4

Hmmm, how about some Dracula's???? Let me stop before I get ahead of myself and become more broke. What do you guys like?

Sounds like a pretty great list of stuff. Beto is going to be a very busy dude.

I would love to see Roy done and definetly a cropsy.

Trying to have him knock out maybe 2 at a time from now on to get to the next Horror Icons sculpted. Next 2 up will be Remake 2009 and Manhattan Jason. Anyone want to join in on these next 2 or upcoming Jasons, let me know so I can start a list.

Thanks

I'll take a F13 8 Manhattan Jason.

Just got these pics from Beto. Can't wait to see them painted. He even did two masks for it, Non-Battle Damage and Battle Damage. Enjoy....

betojasongoestohellsculpt5.jpg

betojasongoestohellmask.jpg

betojasongoestohellmasksculpt.jpg

betojasongoestohellsculpt3.jpg

betojasonsculptmask.jpg

damn that looks really good. Really impressed by that sculpt and they way it looks coming over the mask.

damn that looks really good. Really impressed by that sculpt and they way it looks coming over the mask.

That was one of my worries with this sculpt. I wanted to have a removal mask showing a concept face but still have the "illusion" if you will of the flesh growing over the mask. Beto laid those worries to rest. Beto is on a roll with these Jason sculpts. Can't wait to see the next ones!!!

Back