Joker's knife 1:1 peop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Original Joker Dark Knight

Limited Edition Series Jokers Potato Peeler

MSRP: $275.43
YOUR Price: $275.42 (Special Offer)

After painstaking indepth research and studio inquiries, this is the model style potato peeler used in the production of the props for the movie Dark Knight and there is only one company offering it for sale in their limited edition series, only 200 available world wide. This is the model style potato peeler that prop designers used to create the "safe potato peeler" used by Heath Ledger as the Joker. Probably. All over ebay and the internet, there are potato peelers being tossed about as official and original but look carefully, they don't have the official Joker/WB logo that we put on ours. Ourselves. In MS Paint. Which definitely makes ours the most official in the known universe. This potato peeler is all metal with a stainless steel double edge for maximum potato peeling. Just like The Joker. To understand the accuaracy of this potato peeler one has to understand the depth by which Hollywood prop designers go through and how The Scaramanga Gallery was able to find that information: Surfing teh intraweb. These photos depict the authentic replica model used for the prop designed for the Joker as played by Heath Ledger, born to Sally Ledger Bell and Kim Ledger in the film "The Dark Knight" as seen in theatres while people ate popcorn and some jerks talked on their cell phones. you can continue to find our world recognized products here on ebay until our account is suspended.

jokerpeeler.png

jokercase.png

jokercoa.png

DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATIONS!!!

comparison.png

With The Scaramanga Gallery you can be assured of our items being the real thing. Or your money back.

No Money Back Guarantee.

Seriously dude...I'll buy it, especially with that COA! Freakin' Joker potato peeler is awesome!

Where in the movie did he use a potato peeler? I don't remember one of those. I think you are trying to rip us off. :)

glad he got his money back, but really need to report that seller for scamming the hell out of people.

ahh the good ole days when false advertisement meant something.

Damn it that is copyright infringement of my copyright infringement idea!!! Devil 666 I'll see you in court!!!

Where in the movie did he use a potato peeler? I don't remember one of those. I think you are trying to rip us off. :)

when we first see the joker in the MCU, the cop who is pulling all the knives out of the Joker's purple coat. the last item he pulls out is an old fashioned wooden handle potato peeler. you can see in the film he doesnt really know what to do with it but eventually puts it down.

Its the last knife they pull out of his pocket when he's in the jail.

when we first see the joker in the MCU, the cop who is pulling all the knives out of the Joker's purple coat. the last item he pulls out is an old fashioned wooden handle potato peeler. you can see in the film he doesnt really know what to do with it but eventually puts it down.

Gottcha, thanks. I loaned my DVD to somebody so I haven't seen the movie in a few weeks and couldn't remember that. Pretty funny that he had a potato peeler.

Jeez that's kinda creepy. I can imagine Joker torturing someone with that. :rock

Damn it that is copyright infringement of my copyright infringement idea!!! Devil 666 I'll see you in court!!!

Pssshh.. prove it. It's not like you have any evidence.. like say a post or.. oh wait a minute.

*runs away*

Back