Joker's knife 1:1 peop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verified

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is a 1:1 scale replica of the exact screen-used knife in TDK.
Beautiful piece.
Limited production of 500 pieces worldwide and this is no. 66
knife1.jpg

knife2.jpg

Bro this is the licensed one.
It was made by the TDK prop guys and distributed through warner bros.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I hope this is a joke.

I have the exact same knife that I bought online for $17 shipped. It's a real mass produced knife, not a prop.

I got the same exact knife too. It has been mass produced since the film came out. But it is one hell of a cool piece which is why I got it.

WB never licensed any knife replica. People on various forums studied pictures and found a cheap knife that matched. The Bond Gallery ordered those knives and slapped their own "certificate of authenticity" on it. That's like me selling you something then giving you a certificate that says I sold it to you, verified by me. The words "authentic" and "limited" are meant to deceive you into thinking it's something official, when really they refer to nothing.

This post is an authentic post by Kicked In Corporation. Limited edition of 1. Certificates with a gold sticker available for $200.00. Beware of posts not licensed by Kicked In.

yeah - hate to break it to you, but its not a TDK licensed replica. It would be marked somewhere on it if it were. Doesnt make it any less cool and accurate though. I got the same one right after the movie came out. May want to find out why you were lied to though...

Did anyone else notice the COA says "Joke On You" in the background???:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

Ok let's take a look at this "certificate of authenticity"..

1. As BeakMan420 pointed out.. the background image DOES say "Jokes On You".

40682986_1.jpg

2. Look at the wording:

"This authentic black and steel out the front knife called "The Joker's Knife is an authentic and original prop replica of the knife used by The Joker, portrayed by Heath Ledger as seen in the movie "The Dark Knight"

Who the hell describes a knife like that!? "black and steel out the front knife" :duh Why is the second set of quotation marks missing from "The Joker's Knife"!? How many times do they need to use the word "Authentic"!?

3. This is truly the kicker: The certificate is BLANK. :lol So what, everytime someone orders one they have someone from Warner Bros. fly down to sign the certificate!? Everytime I've seen a prop with a certificate of authenticity for sale the certificate is already filled out. Again, this one is BLANK!

:monkey4

Wow. Man, someone got hosed. It's an excellent knife, but not that uncommon. You might have to do a little searching for one that's movie-accurate and lacking the serrations, but it can be found for a relatively cheap price... the exact knife. You might have to sharpen the blade, though (if you want it sharp), as these usually arrive dull to buyers.

Back