Joker's knife 1:1 peop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus the fact that the Why So Serious banner is just a cut-out from the teaser poster. . .

No, I mean who describes it like this:

"black and steel out the front knife"

Pretty much every place I see selling these kinds of knives describe it like:

OTF out the front automatic knife (All Black)

Or..

OTF out the front spring assisted knife (All Black)

Not:

"black and steel out the front knife"

To me that just sounds wrong. And it's suppose to be a certificate of authenticity. To me, this would've been more professional:

This OTF out the front automatic knife is an authentic and original prop replica of the knife used by The Joker in the movie "The Dark Knight.

Last edited:
wow.........thats quite a con, u should defn raise hell on this guy for screwing u like this

QFT

essentially it is an "OTF" knife

or..... Out the Front.....

not to step on any toes

That's exactly the type of spring-loaded switchblade it is. Outside of knife collectors, I don't think most people are probably familiar with the term. It may sound contrived, but it's most definitely the name, and it's to the point, pun intended.

haha i have one too. it cost me about $25 and that included shipping. man i feel bad for you, but i cant help but laugh either.

I am quite shocked to see this post.... I actually feel sorry for him that he bought it.... hope he could at least get his anger out by complaining to whoevers he's buying from..

https://www.crazycoolstuff.com/joker-otf-replica-dark-knight-movie-knife.html
yhst-11642576816274_2041_81712

^^^^, that really sucks man. i'd be smashing skulls now that you know. And the 'jokes on you' on the COA. That's a suckerpunch. Really, that's just scummy.
It's a trick knife though, looks great

I think they were hard to find for a while. Dealers might have them now, I got a couple back in the day...the extractor is an exact replica to the one used by Ledger in TDK. Those clones were all over the propmasters cart when I had a chance to spy the filming in Chicago back in August 2007. They probably dulled the blades for filming, that's the only difference.

And there's the genuine article... genuine and affordable.

it's actually identical to the one on the first page, and not the one in the movie. i can only see one flaw...
look really closely at the cut line in the center of the blade, the one i posted stops at in a dead flat line, while on joker's knife the cut line end is more circular
the_dark_knight_joker_image.jpg

cupid%20otf%20china%20smooth%20blade.jpg

Back