Joker's knife 1:1 peop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's actually identical to the one on the first page, and not the one in the movie. i can only see one flaw...
look really closely at the cut line in the center of the blade, the one i posted stops at in a dead flat line, while on joker's knife the cut line end is more circular
the_dark_knight_joker_image.jpg

cupid%20otf%20china%20smooth%20blade.jpg

Nah, the other side of that knife matches that pic of the Joker's blade. You're looking at opposite sides of the same knife.

Wow, really sounds like they just printed up their own COA's... which I guess only means they made it and put a stamp on the knife.

Personally I'd rather just have the real deal w/o the bit on the handle that says its the Joker's knife.

Bro this is the licensed one.
It was made by the TDK prop guys and distributed through warner bros.

Sorry to break it to you, but there is no Warner Bros distributed prop replica of this. :lol scammed

Does this wrapping really look like a licensed job to you? :lol or what about that cheaply printed on normal white paper "why so serious" banner sloppily glued onto it? :lol

Guys thanks for the input.
Well realising it wasn't legit, i have gotten a full refund from the seller.
I was actually very surprised he was willing to do that.
Funds will go towards an Elektra PF that i have been hunting for awhile now.
Finally getting it in the next week or so.

Back