Joker's knife 1:1 peop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys thanks for the input.
Well realising it wasn't legit, i have gotten a full refund from the seller.
I was actually very surprised he was willing to do that.
Funds will go towards an Elektra PF that i have been hunting for awhile now.
Finally getting it in the next week or so.

Excellent. That takes some of the sting out of the teasing, I'm sure.

knife1.jpg

The packaging looks like a Tootsie Roll made by a homeless person. :lol

There is soooo many scams out there...at least the Joker would be proud of this criminal, especially with his twisted sense of humor putting 'the jokes on you' on the COA! :lol

Well good to know you got your money back, seller probably didn't want to be reported to eBay. But honestly, I'd report them if I was in your position. Prevent other people from getting ripped-off.

We all know that no homeless person would ever part with a tootsie roll. And besides, they have other more pressing matters.
homeless.jpg

Yea guys i'm sure all these comments have been made in good fun and all but not really necessary.
Just a simple observation.
I posted this on statueforum right after i posted the thread here.
I got 7 pages of mostly ridicule and nonsensical posts while on statueforum i got 2 pages of educated responses which i was happy to read rather than feel bad about.
Hasn't been a good experience posting here, i can definitely say that.

Last edited:
lighten up. People are just having fun, SF is a bit more stuffy than here in terms of that.

Aside from that, TDK is a huge film which almost everyone knows about. And if there WERE an official licensed replica, we would all hear about it and know about it.

You should have done your homework and used a bit of common sense. I think that's all that people were trying to say in their own ways. Also, the whole presentation and COA is just simply funny because it is SO BAD.

Yea guys i'm sure all these comments have been made in good fun and all but not really necessary.
I got 7 pages of mostly ridicule and nonsensical posts while on statueforum i got 2 pages of educated responses which i was happy to read rather than feel bad about.

Oh c'mon.. you have more posts than just in this thread. Are you saying EVERY thread you've posted in has been the same? Post around.. you'll see this is a good and friendly community.

People here love pushing it as long as it doesnt turn around on themselves...

Well good to know you got your money back, seller probably didn't want to be reported to eBay. But honestly, I'd report them if I was in your position. Prevent other people from getting ripped-off.

Well reallly imo, there's nothing wrong with selling a knife that appears to be a replica of the Joker knife, if people are willing to buy it from you. It's wrong to me, to charge an exorbitant amount of $, when the same knife minus their engraving can be found on any knife site. There all kinds of these scams on ebay...not necessary illegal, but definitely not morally right or ethical.

I'm sure all of us have been taken by something at one time or another...sometimes you just have to laugh about it, and try to move on.

dam man id be pissed off so much, i feel for you.

Well reallly imo, there's nothing wrong with selling a knife that appears to be a replica of the Joker knife, if people are willing to buy it from you. It's wrong to me, to charge an exorbitant amount of $, when the same knife minus their engraving can be found on any knife site. There all kinds of these scams on ebay...not necessary illegal, but definitely not morally right or ethical.

I'm sure all of us have been taken by something at one time or another...sometimes you just have to laugh about it, and try to move on.

Yeah, but this is clearly being misrepresented as an item licensed by Warner Bros (notice the copyright information on their COA)... which to some would justify paying $200 for a $20 knife.

They did maliciously target fans of the movie in order to make a substantial profit. For that reason alone they should be flogged.

Sorry you had the experience, but I would have done my homework first; shopped around to make sure no one else had the exact knife for a considerably cheaper price. Being that the knife was a mass market and not a blade specifically manufactured for the movie which makes it unlikely (when the knife is being sold everywhere) for them to claim exclusive rights to manufacture prop replicas based on it.

The Joker had a potato peeler too, but you don't see people throwing that up on the bay with a COA. Just be a careful shopper, man. I may be speaking with a bias as a knife collector, but I could have seen that one coming.

Back