Now available: PureArts The Flash Cowl Replica 1:1 Scale Art Mask Limited Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comic Concepts

Freaked Out
Reaction score
PROMO3__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359326-scaled.jpgBLK_BKG10__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359308.jpgBLK_BKG09__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359305.jpgBLK_BKG08__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359306.jpgBLK_BKG07__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359305.jpgBLK_BKG06__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359300-scaled.jpgBLK_BKG05__PureArts_The_Flask_AM_1687359298-scaled.jpg

“I went back to save my parents. But instead, I completely broke the universe.” – Barry Allen

Fourth in our line of DC / Batman collectibles, our movie-perfect 1:1 scale replica of The Flash’s cowl raises the bar! Featuring an innovative multi-layer structure delivering a never-before-seen LED light system throughout the bright red mask. The vividly lit gold veining provides a truly electrifying accent to this piece.
Fitted with a back-lit bolt emblem on the chest and removeable yellow lenses. The Flash 1/1 Cowl Replica is an undeniably unique addition to any Super Hero fans’ collection. Sprint as fast as you can to pre-order PureArts’ first Flash collectible!

PRODUCT FEATURES For PureArts The Flash Cowl Replica 1:1 Scale Art Mask Limited Collectible
  • LED detailing throughout the cowl
  • Multi-layer structure for movie accurate textures and translucent look
  • Features a white back-lit bolt emblem on chest
  • Includes removeable yellow lenses
PRODUCT DETAILS ForPureArts The Flash Cowl Replica 1:1 Scale Art Mask Limited Collectible
  • Polyresin
  • Licensed by Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products and DC
  • Scale: 1:1
  • Powered via USB-C
To learn more about this product and to pre-order follow this link.

If you have any questions about our offerings please post them to this thread!

Back