Joker and Harley Quinn Movie (Sometime after Suicide Squad 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leto is a great actor, but whether it was his portrayal or is what WB wanted of the Joker, was terrible. He looked and acted ridiculous and like no other iteration of Joker I have ever seen. Some say that's a good thing, a fresh new take, but to me it missed its mark entirely. SS was a complete mess of a movie, regardless of which actors were in it. I've been nothing but disappointed with the WB and their take of DC movies since MOS. If they plan on making so many movies, 1/8 of them will work; just throw some **** on the wall and see what sticks.

You guys must have missed this.

"Letoker" awaits your apologies.

So you're telling me that we should judge his performance based on a music video and not from the actual movie?

notsure-1.jpg

When a performance in a music video is that amazing, how can you not put other considerations aside? It's like staring into the face of God, except way better.

His performance was dragged down by many things, one of which were those ridiculous teeth they made him wear. That gif you posted makes it clear. :lol

Also Joker is meant to look like a demented jester not some hot topic reject. I like how people tried to explain the grill as him getting beat to much. No it's just a side effect of overkill. I mean come on "damaged"? Really?

I remember laughing at a pic of Peter parker having stupid Letoker inspired tats. He had responsibility on his forehead and uncle ben on his arm and spiders on his side.

I'm talking about the actual name "letoker." Whoever started that needs to be punched right in the mouth. :lol

Letoker lol i dont think people even know what toking means.. There was no toking in Suicide Squad, but there was a ton of it in pineapple express. Ask Steve Miller about toking... he loves to toke at midnight and get his loving on the run

Back