Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn’t she a MILF now?

Molly Ringwald from Spacehunter to MILF. :drool

Literally a MILF, playing the mother/mother figure in The Kissing Booth series, which supposedly had a detention scene with the students in the background dressed like the cast of The Breakfast Club. lol

Linda Carter triggers natural urges at every age.

wonder-woman-gorilla.gif

Molly Ringwald from Spacehunter to MILF. :drool
I never heard of this movie until I saw the Red Letter Media Youtube video on it recently. Looks like a pretty fun movie. Need to check it out. I enjoy seeing stars, or pseudo stars in their early roles. George Clooney in Return of the Killer Tomatoes. . .or Diane Lane in Streets of Fire. . .

I never heard of this movie until I saw the Red Letter Media Youtube video on it recently. Looks like a pretty fun movie. Need to check it out. I enjoy seeing stars, or pseudo stars in their early roles. George Clooney in Return of the Killer Tomatoes. . .or Diane Lane in Streets of Fire. . .
Then you must check out Demi Moore in Parasite, lol.

It's a bit like Star Wars meets Mad Max.

I've always liked the film.

I still like her, but I have a thing for older women, so that probably why. I like her more than Amy Adams in MOS. I don't find her attractive at all. She looks good in pants tho. Her butt was the best part of that Museum movie with Ben Stiller.

Diane Lane in "Unfaithful".....that's where it's at.

As for Amy Adams, I can't stand her. I've only liked her in ONE thing I've ever seen her in....the two seconds where she says "I love you!!" to Jack Black during "Master Exploder" in the Tenacious D movie.

This movie has effectively tanked at the box office, correct? So, since all the Snyder zealots think Feige sent Whedon to ruin the DCEU, are they now saying Gunn was Phase 2 of his master plan? Who's going to drive the final nail in the coffin in Phase 3? Shane Black? The Russos? Taika Waititi? I vote for Taika - at least they'll go out laughing instead of crying. :chase

Back