Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WB are utterly clueless. They’ve just annpounced they’re making a Black Canary movie, a spin off from the dreadful box office disaster of Birds of Prey. Who is asking for this crap? The decision making coming from this studio is utterly baffling. It’s like they are wilfully trying to lose money and drive away their fan base.

He's like 50 years old.

Like John Cena did on Saturday?🤔

I wouldn't want to lose to Cena either. 🤭
His last match was April 2004. He jumped to movies as soon as he could. He wouldn’t return for seven years, until April 2011, to host WrestleMania. Fast Five would release a few weeks later. He returned in November 2011 to have his first match. Fought Cena at WrestleMania 2012 and 2013, and appeared sporadically through that time, where he promoted various movies. He left after that 2013 match. He has made like 8 appearances since then, some live, some via satellite, which was a running joke during his chanpionship “reign” because the guy couldn’t even be there week to week.

Cena on the other hand has stayed with WWE well beyond. He could have left for Hollywood years and years ago. But around 2016 Cena started to take month long breaks to film and then returned immediately, still doing week to week shows, still doing house shows. Cena was gone for 15 months during COVID, which was in part due to COVID travel restrictions/testing/quarantine which would have shut down production on Peacemaker for two weeks, so he couldn’t return earlier. He returned last month and fought at SummerSlam. Cena is again taking a hiatus but will probably be back again March/April 2022.

The difference with Cena, is that he truly loves the wrestling business and has returned to it as soon as he could. Even though he is a part-timer now, he is still balancing acting and wrestling, because he loves wrestling.

I can respect someone like that or used to before his Taiwan comments, but never The Rock, who truly doesn’t give a damn about wrestling, but rather the money and promoting movies, which stupid idiot WWE fans buy up and go see, all while he is pretending to love wrestling.

Well, considering that professional wrestling is one big con job and everything about it is fake, one would think you'd admire the guy for adhering to its core principles. :D
Everything about movies is fake too. And comics. And most of the things we discuss on this board.

Wrestling is not fake!!!! It's real to me damn it!!! 😭

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wait so it's wrong for someone to prefer one profession over another? Okay, lol. :duh

Once Arnold became Conan he competed for Mr. Olympia one last time and won and then retired for good to stick with movies. I guess I'm also a sellout for not keeping my day job at McDonald's after moving on to bigger and better careers, lol.

Wait so it's wrong for someone to prefer one profession over another? Okay, lol. :duh

Once Arnold became Conan he competed for Mr. Olympia one last time and won and then retired for good to stick with movies. I guess I'm also a sellout for not keeping my day job at McDonald's after moving on to bigger and better careers, lol.

giphy.gif

...and due to your selfishness now somebody else has to work at McDonalds!

:mad:

How freaking dumb are you? I don’t have a problem with that, I have a problem with his “i love wrestling” act.

Like damn, are you that bad at reading comprehension. I stated that as clear as possible.

The Rock is a quitter, not a sell out.

He quit football
He quit wrestling
He quit making R rated films
He will quit movies and become President of the United States.
He'll quit being President after 8 years :cautious:

A total quitter.

jHoQKd2.gif

He will quit movies and become President of the United States.
He'll quit being President after 8 years
:cautious:
God help us!!! :slap

I like The Rock and enjoy him as an entertainer. But he has become extremely cocky, annoying and very preachy lately. Whether justified or not. His ego is starting to bloom out of control. He makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look humble by comparison. :lol

God help us!!! :slap

I like The Rock and enjoy him as an entertainer. But he has become extremely cocky, annoying and very preachy lately. Whether justified or not. His ego is starting to bloom out of control. He makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look humble by comparison. :lol

Meh, I'm still a fan of his wrestling character from 20 years ago. He was a good bad guy. Ironically, he played a cocky movie star. He was very entertaining. Unfortunately, I don't care for his movies. Hopefully Black Adam is good.

Saw this at the weekend, and it was absolutely insane. Funny, imaginative, gory, and absolutely ludicrous in the best ways imaginable.

No wonder it tanked at the box office as it's way too off base for most people's palates.
I have a feeling a lot of people didn’t like it for that reason, they are too soft, i cannot make this enough that some of praise of the eternals and Shang chi is comments like “it’s too beautiful and amazing” like how? What ever happened to storytelling and gore? Lololololol
Meh, I'm still a fan of his wrestling character from 20 years ago. He was a good bad guy. Ironically, he played a cocky movie star. He was very entertaining. Unfortunately, I don't care for his movies. Hopefully Black Adam is good.
I still remember his transition from Wrestling to the movies watching on the big screen The Mummy Returns the first time, good old times that you had to wait outside a movie theater to line up before the show and try To get the best seats of the house, only for the cgi fest of the ending to ruin it for me. Granted he spawned an amazing career since but just thought it was funny

I loved the mummy returns lol. The cgi scorpion king looked stupid but I loved the first two movies
Hell yeah so did i, but i was expecting an intense fight with a buffed out rock, not a literal scorpion with The rock’s face on it hahaha

I’m glad I saw two ranges of John Cena this year, he freaking sucked in F9 but was amazing as Peacemaker!!!

So hoping for him and Dave Bautista to go at it on The Suicide Squad 3 lololololol

Back