John Wayne in 3-5 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Looks like he will be shipping next week!!!

Almost had to cancel him. He is barely squeaking through the budget, just because he's The Duke.

Yeah, things are a tad tight. He's getting through since he's my Dad's x-mas present.

choopie said:
Is this the PF or the 12" figure?

It's the PF.

7145_press03-001.jpg

this is indeed a phenomenal statue. The tailoring is outstanding. Congratz to those that score one :chew

I am so tempted to get him because of the tailoring but can't afford him now.

Just purchased 1 Superman PF, got a Buffy PF, and a Punisher Tim Bradstreet PF, plus 1 detolf. Not to mention I have Captain America PF and GG Slave Leia on preorder. Point is my funds are running low, and I still want to get an amp for my Jackson guitar that my gf bought me and a Nintendo Wii. hehe

Oh damn, I just remember I also have a 1/6 DC Direct Batman on hold at my local store, and a Shaun of the Dead 8" bust coming in. Yeah, scratch that, as much as I want this piece, I have no money available for him or the King Kong vs. V-Rex statue. I dedicate this waterworks to my dear friend LOTRfan, in hopes that he'll give up his John Wayne PF to me as a good gesture of friendship. :monkey2

Wonder if my Dad knows where he'll put this yet? Or better yet where my Mom might make him put it. :lol

Just from that one shot alone, I have to say he's the best looking Premium Format SideShow has ever made. Dare I say even more-so than the Doom PF.

Why you ask? Simply put he's based on a real live person, and it's spot on. I don't even know where to begin with the tailoring and accessories on this piece. This is almost on par with the Cinemaquette pieces as in likeness, attention to detail in both sculpting, tailoring, and accessories, all-around physical astethics, at a fifth of the price.

I went the flexpay route with the Duke and my final payment is supposed to go through on the 20th of January.

I can't wait to get this!!! :chew

I mean...I can't wait to get this for my mom. :monkey3

This was supossed to be her Xmas present and in a way still is. She's a HUGE fan of the Duke and has over 200 different John Wayne collectibles. In fact, I always blame her John Wayne collection as the reason I started collecting figures/statues/etc. :lol

Bonehead15 said:
I can't wait to get this!!! :chew

I mean...I can't wait to get this for my mom. :monkey3

This was supossed to be her Xmas present and in a way still is. She's a HUGE fan of the Duke and has over 200 different John Wayne collectibles. In fact, I always blame her John Wayne collection as the reason I started collecting figures/statues/etc. :lol
:lol :lol :lol

Back