John Wayne in 3-5 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it looks like mine shipped yesterday and was due for delivery today. But it went from Ventura to Los Angeles last night and then stopped without being sent to Fresno and put out on the truck for delivery this morning. Looks like it won't be here today after all.

:monkey2

I actually canceled mine just a few days ago. I wanted to see how it turend out, then I might buy it since there are still a few on sale at Sideshow. I'm considering dumping my reward points on it.

I hope mine doesn't do that. I feel bad that it wasn't here for x-mas to give to my Dad.

tomandshell said:
Well, it looks like mine shipped yesterday and was due for delivery today. But it went from Ventura to Los Angeles last night and then stopped without being sent to Fresno and put out on the truck for delivery this morning. Looks like it won't be here today after all.

:monkey2

Well shooooot (no pun intended), I was actually looking forward to some in-hand shots before finally caving.

Hello LOTRfan. Meaning to ask you this for a while now. Is your real name Richard Branson? Seems like it with all the stuff you buy and it isn't cheap stuff by all means. If so could you adopt me? I would make a great son for you.

Or again, perhaps your money is spent on PFs and none on food or on other luxuries like a roof over your head, and that with it comes water, heat, and electricity. hehe

Eli26 said:
Hello LOTRfan. Meaning to ask you this for a while now. Is your real name Richard Branson? Seems like it with all the stuff you buy and it isn't cheap stuff by all means. If so could you adopt me? I would make a great son for you.

Why yes it is, and no I won't.

FunnyPart-com-spoiled_rich_people.jpg

Eli26 said:

Or again, perhaps your money is spent on PFs and none on food or on other luxuries like a roof over your head, and that with it comes water, heat, and electricity. hehe
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I will definitely post pictures when he arrives, but that won't be today. Apparently the fine folks at FedEx are too busy spending their extra income now that they have increased their shipping rates, and they can't find the time to actually deliver my package on its scheduled delivery date.

:tap

tomandshell said:
I will definitely post pictures when he arrives, but that won't be today. Apparently the fine folks at FedEx are too busy spending their extra income now that they have increased their shipping rates, and they can't find the time to actually deliver my package on its scheduled delivery date.

:tap
:lol :lol :lol
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Group hug!

I do want this piece, but I already got enough things that need paying off first, plus preorders to take care of before I can even attack getting another PF right now.

Eli26 said:
Group hug!

I do want this piece, but I already got enough things that need paying off first, plus preorders to take care of before I can even attack getting another PF right now.

You don't attack the Duke. The Duke attacks you.

My package is still in Los Angeles. Still hasn't been forwarded to Fresno. Still not out for delivery. Won't be out for delivery until after the weekend and they don't deliver here on Mondays. So rather than being one day late, I am now looking at four days late--minimum.

I love FedEx.

HomerSimpson57.gif

tomandshell said:
My package is still in Los Angeles. Still hasn't been forwarded to Fresno. Still not out for delivery. Won't be out for delivery until after the weekend and they don't deliver here on Mondays. So rather than being one day late, I am now looking at four days late--minimum.

I love FedEx.

HomerSimpson57.gif
FEDEX rules.:rock:rock:rock

I feel for ya Tom. It's hard enough waiting for these things to make it halfway across the country. Having it right next door and not being able to do something about it would drive me nuts.

I will try not to complain too much, since I will be getting my Salacious Crumb on Monday (on time from UPS) before a lot of folks even have a shipping notice. But this is a PF--my favorite format--and it's of the Duke! And it was due yesterday!!

It's not like FedEx to be late. There must have been some kind of accident...

oops2ot8.jpg

Well, at least you got crumb to keep ya going. No notice for me on him but I got the animated Vader coming Monday and then The Duke on Tuesday. Man, I can't wait to show my Dad.

Back