JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they give collectors a second cheaper option for those who don't need the Bale head.

He’s looking pretty tan but this sculpt will be tough to beat. At the price point it definitely should but their Joker likeness is way off so we’ll see. Hope they can kill it.

Attachments

• 8FD156DC-3BEB-4262-9590-5D5E17EBBD5A.jpeg
    8FD156DC-3BEB-4262-9590-5D5E17EBBD5A.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 103
I don't understand how anyone can say the JND Joker is "way off"... people need
to get their eyes checked, seriously.
It's close to their proto but for the price I would be disappointed

Book me an eye test if you think I need my eyes tested too lol

I think we need to wait for in hand photos. I remember people ripping WW before she was in the hands of collectors. That being said, and this is all subjective, it absolutely looks great to me. Maybe the hair needs a bit of styling but otherwise it’s nailed from the expression to the tailoring, IMO.

Likeness conversations are always interesting to me for the fact that no amount of photos, screencaps, diagrams etc will ever actually take the place of what we see in our mind/head for the character/actor. Of course it can get out of hand when folks start taking things personal, but it usually is interesting to me from an outside looking in perspective to try to see what other ppl see and how/if it aligns with my own.

I don't understand how anyone can say the JND Joker is "way off"... people need
to get their eyes checked, seriously.
If you can’t see the differences in profiles/hair/facial features then perhaps you should see an optometrist.

Attachments

• D1502ACA-BF8E-4293-A593-788A5B383A31.jpeg
    D1502ACA-BF8E-4293-A593-788A5B383A31.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 109
If you can’t see the differences in profiles/hair/facial features then perhaps you should see an optometrist.
People see what they want to see I guess?

The only thing I like more about this one compared to queen is that the pattern on his shirt is smaller as it should be if his clothes were shrunk to 1/3. On 1/4 I guess it's not as easy to pull off

Aside from that, the head shape and hair rooting/colour/shape is just off, as well as the face shape

He’s looking pretty tan but this sculpt will be tough to beat. At the price point it definitely should but their Joker likeness is way off so we’ll see. Hope they can kill it.
I don't really rate this sculpt. Looks like it has his facial features but then his skin has been smoothed to oblivion, he looks like Christian Bale in the film, but without any details, he looks old and young at the same time.

Single ES: 900
Dual ES: 400
Single Retail: $2,399.00
Dual Retail: $3,599.00
Est. Shipping Period: Q4 ’22 - Q1 ’23

The batman is better than QS.

Bale head kind of odd. He looks extra worried and shape seems off.

Don't really like how you can't separate the duo set though. Should've came with detachable or separate bases.

Last edited:
Back