JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
JND Studios Co. said:
“The night is darkest just before the dawn.” JND Presents video shoot has begun!

8yCh1Lj.jpg

I'm interested to see this but it's hard to imagine it improving much, if at all on what's already out there.

Personally I'm not likely interested anyway because it will almost certainly use silicon skin.

Cannot wait to see the full reveal, and will probably be in on it to go with Joker.

Honestly though, I kind of hope this is it for any more JND reveals until they get
Catwoman and Harley out there... Don't need to collect 20 pre-orders from these guys, as well.

It's called pacing themselves, lol.

Cannot wait to see the full reveal, and will probably be in on it to go with Joker.

Honestly though, I kind of hope this is it for any more JND reveals until they get
Catwoman and Harley out there... Don't need to collect 20 pre-orders from these guys, as well.

It's called pacing themselves, lol.
Things just get more and more expensive don't they lol

In a way I'm glad we have these amazing pieces now, as I can't imagine how expensive they will be in a few years

Look again...
Screen-Shot-2021-11-11-at-7-06-05-PM.png

I just got my 1/3 QS TDK Bale batman which is an awesome statue but this one is on another level. And the full thing hasn't even been revealed. I knew JND's iteration was gonna be phenomenal and I'm glad it doesn't look like it's going to disappoint. I told myself I didn't want to spend another $2k+ on a statue again but damn.. I just may have to consider selling my QS version now.

Teasers look better than the QS so far.

Everyone seems to get the cape wrong though. Not just material but the cut of the back.

Looks very nice. Not sure if I'll get it, but will decide after full reveal and price. I have Catwoman coming but passed on the JND Joker in favor of the 1/4 QS (which I may end up selling). This 1/3 vs. 1/4 competition has been a dilemma. If JND were to get 1/3-scale Marvel and Star Wars licenses that would probably make up my mind.

If the full frontal matches the profile, this is the Dark Knight Bale grail. Everything else is a compromise.

Look again...
View attachment 545314
I just got my 1/3 QS TDK Bale batman which is an awesome statue but this one is on another level. And the full thing hasn't even been revealed. I knew JND's iteration was gonna be phenomenal and I'm glad it doesn't look like it's going to disappoint. I told myself I didn't want to spend another $2k+ on a statue again but damn.. I just may have to consider selling my QS version now.
The Bale Head from QS is absolutely fantastic, the cowl head i dont wanna display him he came back in box, i dont like him and the cape is not really good also the statue proportions looks a little bit thin overall but the head is most important to me and QS made a great job .
Im not a fan of real hair or silicon and yes from the side he looks really really great but this statue has 2 heads and i think JND made an much higher price tag on this. the front chin area looks not good to me.
but im very interessted to see the full reveal of the statue!

Are they not doing a rooted version? I think it looks good but it's not 100%. Am not that impressed TBH

Back