JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@BigWayne it was just a joke for those of us who remember that sculpt. Wanted to see who would fall for it :lol

That’s not a real sneak peak of the JND. It’s BobbyC’s 1/6 silicone sculpt from many many years ago. Newer forum members have probably never seen it. I can’t even remember if the DX01 was release at that time, that’s how old it is
Ah, the O.G. $1,000 sculpt. And that was before inflation!:lol

Ah, the O.G. $1,000 sculpt. And that was before inflation!:lol
And let us not forget his 1/3 scale. The headsculpt looked pretty amazing at that scale as it's closer to his 1:1 that was on point, but that clothing and pose was just plain awful. But, of course, the ppl who bought it defended it to their last breath :lol
11-Batman-and-The-Joker-Bobby-Causey-Hyper-Realistic-Sculptures-www-designstack-co.jpg

A leak has been posted for this. Looks like there's at least 2 offerings. They're doing the rottweiler dogs if anyone has been asking for those.

The two-pack is said to be in the $1700 area, as rumored earlier. With it probably being closer to $2000 through Kit after shipping/fee is factored in. Single offering will probably be closer to $800 I imagine?

kulcKjF.jpg

dCYWNXt.jpg

Last edited:
baffles me why the chair is there but the shotgun and metal pipe isnt
So he can strip for the owner with his new squishy head and appendages.

If they wanted to stand out, they should have eliminated the chair, guns, cards and money and gave this mother ****** an RPG, metal pipe and a net.

If I see one more Smith & Wesson M76 sub-machine gun I’m going to snap. I remember thinking how awesome it was when Bank Robber Joker had it exclusively in 2009. Now there have been so many (metal and plastic) that I just don’t care.

I couldn’t give a damn about the accessories, but if one of those sculpts isn’t him smiling, there’s literally no point and they already lost since they’re just content to tread the same ground.

So he can strip for the owner with his new squishy head and appendages.

If they wanted to stand out, they should have eliminated the chair, guns, cards and money and gave this mother ****** an RPG, metal pipe and a net.

If I see one more Smith & Wesson M76 sub-machine gun I’m going to snap. I remember thinking how awesome it was when Bank Robber Joker had it exclusively in 2009. Now there have been so many (metal and plastic) that I just don’t care.
especially with the rottweilers being there. im surprised the metal pipe isn't included. let alone the shotgun (that inart skimped out on) the DX33 from hot toys has a shot gun that looks like **** but at least they tried (even though their bank robber shotgun exists)

I still think Batman would be more suited with this kind of technology. Imagine a BvS Affleck with silicone cowls and a head inside. They could hold any pose, it would be awesome.
This is what I'm looking forward to more than anything else!

Back