JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has entered the chat. Be ready for another terrible Matt Black Ledger headsculpt
Seeing Sideshow make a ****** 1/6 $300 Ledger Joker amongst all this happening would be the icing on this cake. :lol

the-joker-the-dark-knight_dc-comics_silo.png
300251_press07.jpg

EkfM5KGW0AEVO6g-e1665066425417.jpg
robocop-id-buy-that-for-a-dollar.gif

Understood. If this thread (and other TDK Joker threads) proves anything, many of us have really different ideas on what we want out of a TDK Joker figure. I like the color that WonderWorld chose for their shirt which is why I went with them. Their shoes aren't the top of the line, but I think they're a step above the InArt. The best ones by Por.Toys were $220 not including shipping and that was over what I wanted to pay.
i dont remember por toys shoes going for that much, it was about 300 all in for me for wayne and joker shoes. the pair was only like 120 i believe excluding shipping

Seeing Sideshow make a ****** 1/6 $300 Ledger Joker amongst all this happening would be the icing on this cake. :lol
:lol

Who knows, with them working with Yixie, we'd maybe at least get an affordable Yixie sculpt. The paint would still come out like trash though.

I've seen Dario's rework of the first Sideshow PF and while not spot on, it's probably the best that headsculpt would ever look. Much better than stock.
i dont remember por toys shoes going for that much, it was about 300 all in for me for wayne and joker shoes. the pair was only like 120 i believe excluding shipping
Ahh you're correct! When I went back to check my DMs, I misread the quote as $220 instead of $120-My bad :slap I've edited my post. But still, it would've been around $240 for 2 pairs of shoes not including shipping (or fees probably) or socks, which is still more than what I wanted to pay. I paid around $245 for 2 shirts and 2 sets of shoes with socks from WonderWorld. If TDK Joker was all I collected, then I probably wouldn't of minded the PorToys price.

Last edited:
$264 shipped for the two Ledger shoes for me.
Yea, that's more than I wanted to spend on shoes 😅 However, that's not to take away from their detail and craftsmanship as I do think those are definitely the best available so far, plus being magnetic. Like I said above, if TDK Joker was all I was into, I'd have no problem spending on it.

:lol

Who knows, with them working with Yixie, we'd maybe at least get an affordable Yixie sculpt. The paint would still come out like trash though.

I've seen Dario's rework of the first Sideshow PF and while not spot on, it's probably the best that headsculpt would ever look. Much better than stock.

Ahh you're correct! When I went back to check my DMs, I misread the quote as $220 instead of $120-My bad :slap I've edited my post. But still, it would've been around $240 for 2 pairs of shoes not including shipping (or fees probably) or socks, which is still more than what I wanted to pay. I paid around $245 for 2 shirts and 2 sets of shoes with socks from WonderWorld. If TDK Joker was all I collected, then I probably wouldn't of minded the PorToys price.
did you pick up wonder shoes as well? they're really nice and affordable. i was willing to gamble with it and give it a try. might not be accurate like por toys but at the price he is selling, i honestly couldn't pass it up seeing how the final invoice for his joker clothing came to me like last week. got a bunch of stuff, im still deciding whether i want more joker shirts to replace or just to have. knowing the character, there's bound to be other artists to try and tackle.

i personally don't like por toy shoes a lot. they're loose-fitting on most bodies. i had to tighten my ball peg with glue to get it firm on the ankle connector

i think the artist closest to getting joker's shoes right is dean tolliver's pair since it has the swirls on the back

Do you think we’ll get anymore photos of the JND joker soon or that’s it for the next couple of months

did you pick up wonder shoes as well? they're really nice and affordable. i was willing to gamble with it and give it a try. might not be accurate like por toys but at the price he is selling, i honestly couldn't pass it up seeing how the final invoice for his joker clothing came to me like last week. got a bunch of stuff, im still deciding whether i want more joker shirts to replace or just to have. knowing the character, there's bound to be other artists to try and tackle.

i personally don't like por toy shoes a lot. they're loose-fitting on most bodies. i had to tighten my ball peg with glue to get it firm on the ankle connector

i think the artist closest to getting joker's shoes right is dean tolliver's pair since it has the swirls on the back
Yes, I purchased 2 sets of the WonderWorld shoes as well as 2 shirts to replace the ones that came the Inart 2pack. Like you said, while they aren't as accurate as the PorToys, the price was pretty good with them including the socks as well as coming painted. To my eyes, I do think they're a step above what InArt did.

Sucks to hear about how loose the PorToys shoes are. I think he made like 4 versions so you would think the ball joint would've gotten reworked as well to fit as secure as possible. I haven't seen Dean set but since he doesn't tend to offer painted options, I don't particularly go for his stuff. Nothing against his work as it's typically pretty nice.

Do you think we’ll get anymore photos of the JND joker soon or that’s it for the next couple of months
It's hard to tell. They sort of did this 1/6 reveal very different than they've done their statues. With their statues, you normally get 3 teasers and like a showcase reveal video with some behind the scenes of the processes, why they chose to do the character next, etc., along with a full set of pics. This 1/6 Joker didn't really follow that route.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell. They sort of did this 1/6 reveal very different than they've done their statues. With their statues, you normally get 3 teasers and like a showcase reveal video with some behind the scenes of the processes, why they chose to do the character next along with a full set of pics. This 1/6 Joker didn't really follow that route.
I honestly hope they give us more or even another video talking about everything more specifically

Yes, I purchased 2 sets of the WonderWorld shoes as well as 2 shirts to replace the ones that came the Inart 2pack. Like you said, while they aren't as accurate as the PorToys, the price was pretty good with them including the socks as well as coming painted. To my eyes, I do think they're a step above what InArt did.

Sucks to hear about how loose the PorToys shoes are. I think he made like 4 versions so you would think the ball joint would've gotten reworked as well to fit as secure as possible. I haven't seen Dean set but since he doesn't tend to offer painted options, I don't particularly go for his stuff. Nothing against his work as it's typically pretty nice.
i think to my understanding, the pair of particular shoes that i order might've been made specifically for a certain body or maybe dx11's body if it has a smaller connector, but it isn't too much of a biggy. just sort of sucks especially with how much you're paying, you'd hope the peg would fit perfectly but its that type of thing i didn't really bother to ask him since i just assumed it'd fit any standard or normal narrow type body

hopefully the wonder shoes are nice and smaller than inart shoes, those are some really huge shoes that they decided to make

i don't see many people posting dean's shoes besides @Nick D 's pair but its a pretty nice and accurate pair that has a big enough ball peg to make it a tight fit to bodies

but i totally get it. it can be a hassle and gets int eh way of extra costs to get a different artist to paint it, let alone shipping costs too

KG somehow able to offer set A 10% cheaper than Kit- including postage!

Dammit.

I PO’d with Kit last night just coz I figured why the hell not; let’s see what all the silicone fuss is about- and OSK has been either on par or cheaper than KG lately, so I figured he’d be the safest bet.

Hopefully it’s not an instance of tacking on a $100 shipping charge ‘just in case.’

The likelihood of buyer’s remorse just got even higher- but, I’ll finally be able to comment on the genuine appearance of a silicone sculpt.

KG somehow able to offer set A 10% cheaper than Kit- including postage!

Dammit.

I PO’d with Kit last night just coz I figured why the hell not; let’s see what all the silicone fuss is about- and OSK has been either on par or cheaper than KG lately, so I figured he’d be the safest bet.

Hopefully it’s not an instance of tacking on a $100 shipping charge ‘just in case.’

The likelihood of buyer’s remorse just got even higher- but, I’ll finally be able to comment on the genuine appearance of a silicone sculpt.

You're going to regret it. They actually look awful in hand.

Back