JND / Kojun Works to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$800 for single figure and $1200 for the two heads (assuming early pricing is correct)... that means JND is pricing the 2nd head at $400.

Which means $500-$600 for the head on ebay.

Is this official also?

Not a bad price to be honest - custom heads run far more expensive than this, combining the actual rooted hairs, glass eyes with magnetic implementation, silicone skin, seamless articulation... it's a very good price.

It's nice but it's abit smoke and mirrors Imo. Seems abit much for something that's quite small scale and something that's just gonna stand there collecting dust inside a cabinet.

The JND sculpt seems to be similar to a bust. One would definitely need a lot more modification if they're planning to hook it up on a HT or Inart body.

JND's head, when it becomes available, is on a whole different level. It may also require you to have the JND body to use it, which would kill resale. It may even boost InArt heads for their ease-of-use.
Might not be the end of the world, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but you can mod bodies fairly easily having done it before many times myself with custom headsculpts.

Just got around to watching the video on my Mac after initially seeing it on my phone, Jesus Christ, this is going to be the best 1/6 released, JND are going to make huge waves with this.

You can see enough of the side portrait to see the likeness is there at least from that angle. The ease with how the eyeballs pop in and move is incredible. Also I feel like not enough is being said about how great that hair is looking. Roll on next week!

Back